Prologue

Ji-min sighed hard.

Pulling up his eyeglasses, he leaned his back against the restroom door. This room was a great escape. No people. No crowd. No shout. No one telling him do this and that. 

His always being a good person sometimes really troubled him. 

Last month, his senior, Kim Nam-joon, approached him to ask him for help- to become one of the committees of the freshmen welcoming days in his department. Nicely, Ji-min accepted him since Namjoon-hyung was always very kind to him. But, he didn't expect he would be like an errand boy running here and there, carrying things this and that like crazy since the other committees were useless.

"Aaahh, I want to go home noooow!" he whined desperately.

A sudden push on the door forced Ji-min to move aside as he heard a chuckle. He stepped quickly to the closest toilet den and cornered his eyes to see who was coming. 

It was a junior. 

He was handsome and way taller than Ji-min. His brown hair looked really neat and styled. From his clothes, Ji-min could tell that he came from rich family. 

"Hello, sunbae." he greeted with a wide smile on his face before disappearing in the next den.

It startled Ji-min and made him rushed into the den.

He was definitely Kim Tae-hyung!

No one didn't notice him. He was the freshman who had been the hot topic since early in the morning. Everyone talked about the prince charming that enrolled to the art department. Sexy voice, handsome, rich, great personality- perfect! No wonder everyone went over heels for him. Freshmen, senior, girls, boys- Ji-min could always overhear everyone talking about him.

Resting himself on the closet, Ji-min regretted himself acting so awkward with the greeting. He shouldn't act like that.

"Sunbae."

Ji-min almost had got a heart attack as the junior baritone voice called him. Did Tae-hyung talk to him? No one was here except both of them.

"Y-- yes?" he replied nervously. He guessed that he had been swept away by the charm of the prince.

"How are you?"

"I--I'm fine." 

"I'm happy to see you just now."

"S- sorry?" Ji-min's heart beat faster as they continued the conversation.

"Can you come to my dorm tonight?"

A soft cursed came out of Ji-min lips as the conversation was getting intense. Maybe this junior was into men but how could he be so confident asking his senior to come to his room in their first meeting? They even didn't meet and greet properly. And- how could he be so confident that his senior was into men too? 

"Uh, I- I'm busy tonight but I'll manage it."

That was the best answer Ji-min could say.

"Sunbae, wait. I think we should hang up. There's an idiot replying to me next door."

WHAT.

THE.

HELL. 

Ji-min's lips cursed mutely. He almost hit the den with his hand. He was very angry and- ashamed. He could feel his face so hot and his blood was boiling inside. He was going to kill him self. He was better not coming out before the junior left the rest room, better not seeing Kim Tae-hyung again after this. 

Please, forget my face. I'm begging you. He cried hard inside.

He sighed hard for the thousand times today- and this one was the hardest one- after he heard the footstep of the junior leaving the toilet. He decided to get out of the den after five minutes crying over himself.

However, a giant lightning struck him hard as he saw the junior was still in the restroom and PURPOSELY waiting for him to come out with the most devilish smile of all devilish smile that Ji-min saw in people who always took his friendship for granted.

The junior eyes scanned through the freezing Ji-min.

"Shortie- ahh, sunbae, sorry but..." he drew his body closer to Ji-min, "my room is full tonight. You can come after you grow a bit taller," he patted Ji-min's hair, "Park Ji-min-sunbae."

Park Ji-min, 19 years old, felt like he wanted to hit someone in the face for the first time in his life.