Chapter 5

Wedding day.

What happened last night.. I'm shocked about not feeling bad about kissing Terrence. In fact, I didn't care even if that sounded wrong. I personally hated Monica , and I feel no sympathy for her. All she's been is petty and rude to me this whole time.

"You look so handsome!" I smiled while putting Michael into a baby suit for the wedding as he just smiled at me

Michael just babbled and began to drool out his mouth

"Ew! No baby boy! You gotta be cute for the wedding!" I laughed at him as he kicked his feet in the air

"Knock knock." I heard Monica's familiar voice behind me as I turned around to see her holding something behind her back, "Can I come in?"

Speak of the devil.

"Sure.." I said while being unsure and cautious as I watched carefully. She moved towards me while holding something in her hand

"I just want to say.. sorry for leaving you yesterday." She gave a fake pout lip, "We just thought that you wouldn't care that much."

"I would care if you wasted my time in getting ready." I fired back as she then began to smile

"It's not a waste of time.." She then held up what was behind her back and it exposed a picture of Terrence and I kissing, "If you kissed my fiancé like a slut."

"Where did you get that?" I said with shock

"Well, a little birdie took the photo for me." She smiled, "You think I'd let Terrence go out for his bachelor party without a spy?" She chuckled, "My brother is so good to me."

One of Terrence's friends did look oddly like her.

"Look, Monica-"

"Oh cut the bullshit." She gave me an evil look, "Your ass was hoeing around my fiancé like it was nothing.. like a groupie."

"Who are you to talk?!" I yelled, "You're only with Terrence because of his money! I love him-"

"I love him!" Monica mocked my voice with a fake sad expression as she then began to laugh, "Love doesn't matter, sweetie. Don't you get it? We're getting married today and he's mine. Not yours."

"You are such an evil bitch." I snapped at her as she then laughed

"Woah ho ho!" She smiled wide, "Looks like we have a feisty one!"

"You will not get away with this." I responded with anger, "I'll tell him everything-"

"See, that's where we have a problem." Monica smirked as she got closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make it simple. You better leave, bitch, or I'll make sure your family goes bankrupt and you'll never have a job again."

I just stared forward with shock as Monica backed away and smiled at me while waiting for my answer. I sat in silence for a couple of seconds and turned to her in anger

"Fine." I said while giving up, "Leave my family alone."

"Done and done." She blew a kiss at me, "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" She laughed hysterically as she walked out the room and I still stood in silence

She really is cold hearted. I couldn't let her get away with it.. but I had to.

"Hey babe!" Momma walked in the room and saw my expression, "Are you ready?"

"We're leaving." I said while then getting my suitcase and loading it with all my dirty clothes and Michael's

"Tori! What are you talking about?-"