Chapter 3

Day two.

"I really do like you, Tori. It's such a strong feeling." Terrence said as he held me in his arms while he was half-way naked, shirtless.

"I've always liked you. You even rejected me." I said while whispering and spooning with him

"You don't understand. I really, really, want to be with you but it's more complicated than that. I was embarrassed. I didn't want to ruin what we had."

"Tori!" Momma yelled as I then fell off the couch with shock

"What, What?!" I responded with worry, "Is Michael okay?! Did something happen?!"

"No. They calling us down for breakfast and I need you to get up." Momma said while rolling her eyes, "They want us to get dressed as they prepare for their "pre-wedding party' or whatever nonsense they got me getting ready for."

"Oh?" I said while rubbing my head, "Did you really need to yell?"

"Well, I know your ass is a heavy sleeper so.. whatever it takes." Momma said while she dressed Michael up for the day, "Now hurry up and shower."

"Alright." I got up and went into the bathroom in our room. I took off my clothes and stared in the huge mirror

That dream.. that was 2 years ago.. when Terrence was drunk and we slept together for the first time...

"Damnit." I mumbled to myself as I turned on the shower while getting a towel out the bathroom dresser and putting it onto the toilet, "I bet he doesn't even remember that night."

*
"Good morning!" Janet smiled as she waved at me walking in the kitchen. Monica's parents just glared at me as they silently ate their breakfast

They sure are awkward, huh? Where's the family love?

"Good morning, Mrs. Robinson." I smiled as I sat down at the table

"Girl you don't have to say that to me anymore! Call me Janet." She laughed at her own comment

"Sure." I smiled

"Girl what are you doing with your life?" Terrence's dad jumped in the conversation, "I know you went to medical school-"

"Well, yes." I smiled as I sat at the table, "but I haven't been promoted yet."

"What is it that you do?" He asked with confusion

"I'm just a pediatric physician assistant." I said while taking two waffles from the center plate, "I mean, I do full time but I took time off."

"That's so cool" Janet responded, "My boy is a pediatrician doctor! And he just moved to Virginia, so you guys might work together!"

"Oh.. really?" I said while being shocked and looking at Terrence who just stared at me

I already knew he wanted to be a pediatrician.

"Yeah!" Janet smiled, "Frank, Tell her about how excited he was when he found out Tori lived in Virginia!" She nudged her husband

"Ma!" Terrence said to her in embarrassment

Monica just stared at me with an evil expression as usual

"He was excited to meet her again." Frank laughed, "He called us because he knew we remembered her. We were just as happy as him the way he reacted!"

Terrence was that excited.. for me?

"You guys are something." Terrence laughed as I saw his ear was red, "Over dramatic."