Part three

Master was walking onto the stage with his arms crossed. A murderous aura around him.
Guess who's recieving punishment today."
Macarov said loudly on the stage while his fist was hitting his palm, a devilish smile on his lips.
They all quieted down, the guild started sweating and their faces became pale.

Oh shit.
Was all they could think about.

While the guildmembers were pissing their pants, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Lissana, Mira, and Mavis, were watching from the sidelines, smirking. They were trying to hold back their laughter.

"Look at their faces..!"
Happy said, rolling on the floor while his paw covered his mouth, muffling the shouts of laughter he was making.

Mira chuckled evily, a glint of murder in her eyes.
Seeing/Hearing this, the other five sweat dropped and scooted away.

That just ruined the moment.
They all thought before turning their attention to the other guildmembers.

"What do you mean, gramps? Why would we get punished?"
Natsu asked in a (surprisingly) layed back tone as his hands were behind his head.
Macarov turned his attention to the annoying salmon head mage.

"Oh, *chuckles* you don't know?"
Macarov said.

"Nope! Don't know a thing!" Natsu replied back, clearly oblivious to the fact that the aura around his master was growing.

"Then do you know what happened to Lucy?"
Macarov tilted his head to the side.

"Oh, that weakling? Pfft, we got rid of her of course! What else would we do?" Natsu said casually while the others began to panic.

You idiot!!!
One of them shouted in their head.

Your IQ is lower than i thought!!!!
Levy said as a sweat rolled down her face.

Baka!!!!
They all thought as Master cracked his knuckles.
He began to laugh maniacly at them.
Natsu, who has realized what he has done, eyes widened. He began sweating and panicking.

"So, time for punishment?"

-back to Lucy 1 year later-

Lucy didn't really care about how she looked or what he wore now, unlike before. She'd just let her long black hair down while she wore a big grey shirt, a short white shorts, and no shoes. The grass felt nice so she really didn't mind. (Damn...if only i was this carefree.)
Her belt that had her spirit keys hung on was around her waist. Lucy didn't use her spirits that much now, much to Aquarius' liking (but you know she's a tsundere.). So lets just say theyr'e going on vacation right now.

Lucy chuckled at the thought of Aquarius being a tsundere, but at the same time shivered.
Nope. Not ever.

Lucy lay there on the soft grass, playing with a few of them. Achnologia left a few months ago so Lucy has been alone ever since.

After a few more minutes of doing nothing, she stood up, and decided to train, for the fourth time that day.

"Apocalypes dragon's roar!!!"

-somewhere else in the forest-

Two dragon slayers and their exceeds were walking around the forest. Apparently, there was some plant that they were supposed to find for a client. The pay was high so they were determined to find it, until an angelic voice came.

"Apocalypes dragon's roar!!!"

They all turned their heads in the direction of the voice.

"A dragon slayer?"
The raven haired boy asked.

"Guess so."
The blonde responded with a shrugg.
"Wanna check it out?"

"Sure, Sting." The other boy agreed.

"Race 'ya their Rogue!!!"
Sting began to run at high speed while Rogue sighed at his friends' antics before dashing off aswell.

"So they just leave us here."
The maroon exceed sighed.

"I guess so~"
The frog looking exceed replied back. They both sighed before catching up to their partners.

-back to Lucy-

Lucy was about to do another roar when she sensed people coming her way. Two exceeds and two dragon slayers. She thought. And sure enough, the four appeared from the forest.

Sting? Rogue?
Lucy tilted her head in confusion.

"Your a dragon slayer too?" Sting panted.

Lucy just nodded her head.

"What's your name?"
Rouge asked from beside Sting.

"Lucy."
She simply answered in a monotone. Because why not? Besides, she wanted to act like a diferent person that was not Lucy Heartfilia and give little, very little, hints which will make people confused and be hit by nastolgia. That sounds fun, am i right?

The four sweat dropped.
"Uh...so, who's your dragon?" Lector asked.

"I can't tell you."
Lucy put a finger to her mouth.
They all sighed and nodded their heads in understanding, Sting nodded aswell, surprisingly.

Lucy decided to act like she didn't know the four, so she asked,
"What are thos marks?"

"Oh, this?"
Sting pointed at his guild mark, Lucy nodded.
"This is my guild mark."

"What guild is it?"
Lucy asked even though she knew where they were from.

"The strongest guild in Fiore: Sabertooth!!!!"
Sting exclaimed proudly before Rouge bonked him on the back of his head.
"Idiot. We're the second strongest guild in Fiore."

"What's the strongest guild?"
Lucy asked.

The four's faces darkened.
"Fairytail."
They muttered.

Lucy was confused as to why they were acting like this, well, they are enemy's so that explains that, but, why so angry?

"Huh? Why are you so mad?"
Lucy tilted her head to the side.

"You see,"
Sting started.
"That guild, they said that they treasure family the most. But..."

"But..?" Lucy said.

"Just a year ago, when we visited, a guildmember was gone, so we asked where she was, and guess what? They didn't care about her, they kept on calling her a weakling, useless, slut, and many others. Only a few if them defended her. Only six if you count their master."
Sting said in a menacing tone.

"Who was the guildmember?"
Lucy asked, already knowing what he would say.

"Lucy Heartfillia."