Part twelve

Lucy had her head turned upwards, facing the bright blue sky above her. She was thinking of what food she'd eat later. Maybe dango? How about pizza?

Sting and Lector were at the very back while Elaine was in the middle. The brunette was surprisingly quiet, which the two mages and exceed were thankful for.

Elaine had her arms crossed. Irritated.

When she learned they'd be walking on foot when they arrived, she pulled out a raging fit. Going on about how tired she was when she just sat the whole entire day.

Lucy knew that the man they had rode with on his carriage was growing irritated by Elaine, and lied that he had to hurry home and dropped them off the entrance of the city (?). Lucy didn't blame him. She'd do that too.

Lucy was too tired to clean the mess "ban" made and left the train cart and his dead body there. Besides, someone always cleans up after Fairytail's mess so why not theirs? Lucy thought about it, what did happen to all those broken train carts when she was back in Fairytail.

"Eh." She shrugged it off and continued walking.

After some time, the four stopped at a large mansion somewhere near the outskirts of town.

The mansion was huge. Lucy could only imagine the money it cost and the bills needed to pay for all that every month.

The roof was covered with a light grey-blue-ish colored tiles, three chimney's going through it

The large dark aok wood door had thin, small windows either side of it.
The windows that were scattered across the walls were big, silk white curtains hanging from the other side. The lights inside were on and Lucy could clearly see a long dinning table with a huge ass chandeleir hanging above it.
"How nice. A big house, tons of food, tons of money. I'm jealous."
Lucy said after gently knocking on the door.

Elaine scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"You better be."

Lucy didn't really experience luxury. Well, when she disguised as her sister she did. But that story was for another time. She knew that luxury she got when she was small wasn't for her.

She sighed.
Her biological father abandoned her, which really isn't a good start at her life in this world.

The sound of light footsteps echoed behind the door before it opened, revealing a petite young maid holding the door and a tall man, who looked to be the butler standing infront of them. He had dirty blond hair which was combened backwards, eyes a deep shade of blue, his nose was well shaped and his lips were thin but Lucy could tell it was swollen.

The maid was a complete opposite. Her eyes a deep shade of red with a small hint of pink, her hair was a dark shade of grey while her smooth skin was a light peach color. The young girl looked innocent but Lucy knew well. She could clearly see a small bruise on her neck which was covered by her clothes.

Lucy mentally vomited when she could smell a small, tiny, bit of something that you would not want to know on the maid's skirt and the hem of the butler's shirt.

"Ah, Elaine-sama. You're back. Come in, all of you." The butler politely said with a small bow.

Lucy smiled and bowed back.

Sting and Lector, who were off to the side, awkward because they smelled that smell too, didn't know what to do but bow with Lucy.

Elaine didn't have enhanced senses, so was oblivious to all this and scoffed, walking past them and into her home.

-

After dropping Elaine off and getting their pay, which was 6,000 jewel, Lucy, Sting and Lector were sitting in a restaurant.

The two mages were scanning the menu while the winged cat looked out the window, watching a perverted man get beaten up by a hoard of mom's and women alike.

Lector shivered. He was never going to let Sting go doing that again. (Cough cough flirting cough cough)

"I'd like a foot long chicken burger and ice tea." Lucy said with nod.

The waitress nodded and scribbled something on a notepad in her hand.

"And two chicken buckets." Lucy added before lying the menu back on the table.

The waitress was shocked but pushed it down and nodded, writing the girl's order on the notepad.

"A chicken bucket, slice of pizza, and coke."
Sting said, making the waitress shocked that he ordered lesser than the girl.

"Nothing more?"
She asked.

"Nothing." Sting said with a grin.

She slowly nodded before writing it down and repeating the orders, scurrying off to the back where the kitchen is when the two mages confirmed that those were what they were getting.

"Who knew women were scary." Lector said with a shiver.

Lucy chuckled.
"Yes, they can be if they want to."

"Especially around perverted men."
She made sure she made the aura around her become sinister as she slowly turned her head to the counter where a few of the boys that worked here stared at her. The boys froze and scurried back to the "personel only" room.

Lucy sighed and looked up at the cealing, her back leaning on the back of the chair.
"This world is full of shitheads." She muttered.

Sting and Lector nodded.
"Agreed."

-

Lucy colapsed onto her soft bed. She was exhausted.

The whole day she had to deal with a bratty brat, a stupid wizard who was able to bring back a memory she didn't want to remember, the talkative client, a maid and a butler secretly flirting, perverts in the restaurant, an annoying kid who kept on pulling her hair while on the train going back, the mother who didn't really seem to care, and a person who didn't seem to get the meaning of "Leave me alone".

Lucy sighed, remembering that she needed to pay her rent.
She'd have to go down the stairs, again.

She reluctantly got up, grabbed the small bag of jewels on her nightstand, and slowly walked to the door.

-

Sorry if this sucked. I'm experiencing something called a "writers block" and an "artist block" so i'm having a pretty bad day today. Welp. I'll deal with it. Its just life.
Fuck you three black cats i saw last week. Fuck. You.