But Dean wraps his arms around the boy and lies down, pulling Castiel on top of him. Castiel presses his arms down on either side of him, almost caging Dean in, but he clearly doesn't mind. Dean's hands glide along his back, then slip under his waistband and land on his ass. Castiel doesn't think anything of it at first. Hell, he's really freaking turned on, just lying on top of the boy like this, nothing between them. But then he feels Dean's finger getting closer to his hole, and he's read enough shitty wattpad fan fiction in his life to know where that's going.

"Dean —" Castiel pushes himself off his fiancé, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Ah, come on, Cas," Dean whines, somehow even making that sound sexy.

"I'm sorry, I just — I don't really feel comfortable having sex right now," Castiel mumbles, spitting the words out quickly, like it's poison on his tongue.

"Come on, Cas, after all that?" Dean sits up and reaches to take his hand, but Castiel quickly moves both hands behind his back in what he hopes is a subtle movement. Dean sighs. "You can't just tease me like this, Cas. You gotta give me something."

Castiel bites his lip. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"Please?" Dean asks. "Cas, you — this —" He gestures to Castiel's almost naked body. "It's driving me wild, Cas. Just give me something. Anything."

"Dean —" Castiel's about to protest, but it occurs to him that he could actually have a little fun with this, and still get out fine. "How anything are we talking?"

Dean must hear it in his tone that he has something in mind, because he smirks. "How anything are you willing to get?"

Castiel kneels on the end of the bed, his legs spread, and pulls down his boxers just enough to show an inch of his dick. Before Dean can move any closer, Castiel covers it up again, putting the same hand up to stop him.

"Ah, no touching the merchandise, Dean," Castiel says with a playful smirk.

"But —"

"Or, you know, I could just go get dressed, end this now," Castiel continues, and he already knows Dean isn't going to go for that.

"Okay, okay, no touching," Dean concedes. "So, what's the game?"

"The 'game' is whatever you want it to be, Dean," Castiel tells him. "You can get off however you want — but you gotta keep your hands off, or I'm ending it right there. Sound like a plan?"

"Well, I'll take it," Dean says.

"I know you will," Castiel says.

He hooks his thumbs in his waistband again, and Dean puts a hand down his boxers, already rubbing his dick.

"You know," Castiel drawls, deciding to add just a little more fun for himself, "I don't think it's fair that you get to see me without these on twice, but you've been wearing those all day." He crawls on his hands and knees across the bed and hooks a finger under Dean's waistband instead, purposely touching just a little more skin than necessary.

"But I thought —"

"Ah, I can touch you however I want," Castiel says, his finger gliding over Dean's cock just to prove his point. "You just can't touch me."

"Well, that's just not fair," Dean pouts.

"All's fair in love and war, Dean," Castiel murmurs. He pulls the front of Dean's boxers down just enough to pull his dick out and licks his lips. "Now that's what I wanted to see first thing in the morning." He bends down like he's about to suck it, but instead just kisses the tip before pulling back, kneeling at the other end of the bed again.

"God, you are such a tease," Dean mutters.

"Oh, don't I know it," Castiel says. He's actually a bit grateful Dean saw it as a tease, because he was really hoping he'd be able to get away with not actually knowing how to give a blowjob.

Castiel hooks his thumbs under his waistband again, which is Dean's cue to start jerking off again. Castiel pulls his boxers down below his butt, his dick out in the open again. Dean lets out a small moan, though whether it's because he likes the view or because he's enjoying himself, Castiel isn't sure.

Castiel wraps his hand around his own dick, sliding it up and down slowly. It occurs to him that he could do the same thing as Dean, but isn't it awkward, masturbating in front of someone else? Instead, Castiel sits down, sliding his boxers all the way off and tossing them carelessly on the floor. He crawls over to Dean, sitting right in front of him, probably unbearably close for his fiancé.

Castiel brushes his hand against Dean's inner thigh and he moans, hand sliding up and down even faster. Castiel smirks and squeezes his thigh lightly, causing Dean's head to loll back. Dean tries to reach for him with his free hand, but Castiel catches it before he does.

"Ah ah ah, no touching," Castiel purrs, putting Dean's hand back down by his side. He bends over, sticking his butt up in the air as he presses kisses to the insides of Dean's thighs.

"God, I'd love to smack that ass," Dean murmurs.

"You mean this ass?" Castiel turns around on his hands and knees, sticking his ass right at him. He backs up, closing the distance between them. "This ass right here?"

"God, you fucking tease," Dean moans.

"Mm, I am, aren't I?" Castiel agrees, turning back around to face him. He takes his dick in his hand, rubbing it slowly.

Dean doesn't take his eyes off it, his own hand speeding up, and between the moans, he manages to get out, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna —"

And he does, which is much more satisfying than Castiel would have expected. He watches with a smirk as Dean has his moment, and after a brief moment to recover, he seems more than willing to share.

"You know," Dean says, "if you want someone to finish you off —"

"No, what I want is for you to go take a shower," Castiel says teasingly.

"Care to join me?" Dean asks.

Castiel chuckles. "Tempting, but no. I'm gonna pick up all the clothes on the floor instead. You made such a mess today, Dean. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Dean slides off the end of the bed and presses a kiss to Castiel's cheek. "But I'm really, really not."

Castiel smiles to himself and gets out of bed, bending down to pick his boxers up off the floor.

As Dean walks by, he says, "And after all that, I'm still right. You do have a great ass."