Meet Your Idols

Magsimula sa umpisa

Scarlet's features were different. She had long, black, hair styled with flat curls. Her heart shaped face was adorned with big, piercing green eyes, long black lashes that cast shadows onto her high-set cheeks bones. She had full, peachy lips and a small, curvy figure. Big and little in all the right places.

As she fixed CC's drink, she was constantly blowing her bangs out of her face. "Your practically drooling." I swear I was about to punch Ash in the face.

"So what brings you guys to our tiny venue?" I looked over at Alex to answer, but Jinxx had already opened his mouth.

"We have a concert tomorrow so we thought we'd find the local hangouts." Scar handed CC his drink with a smile and walked over to the other side of the bar to clean glasses. By now the place was pretty quiet. Everyone was going home.

I walked over to Scarlet to find her humming a tune I had never heard. "You were pretty good up there," I said.

"Thanks. You should know that that actually means something to me." she giggled. Holy shit, I made her giggle. "You think that they're occupied over there." She nodded her head towards the boys who were talking about guitar brands.

"For now," I said.

"Wanna sneak out for a smoke?" I pulled out my pack and shook it.

SCARLET

I hopped over the bar and grabbed my purse. I walked out into the dreary and cold night, lighting my cig. I hated the habit, but I picked up the addiction from being around my grandmother's secondhand. It was mid September, so not to hot or to cold in L.A. I still couldn't believe I had met the Black Veil Brides. I had idolized each and every one of them for so long. Whenever Melane wasn't around, we would practice all of their songs.

"Can I borrow your lighter?" Andy asked. Ohhhh, Andy asked! Andy Biersack just asked to borrow my lighter. I know I acted all cool when I met them, but seriously, my insides just imploded. I handed him my lighter and stared out into the rain. We were a few minutes outside of L.A., so the blurry lights of the skyscrapers could still be seen.

"So how long are you here for?" I asked.

"Well, we have a concert in L.A. tomorrow, but my house and the rest of the guys' is only a few miles from here. Since our tour ended, we'll be here for a few months before we hit the road again, this time the East Coast." I couldn't help but smile as his eyes lit up while he talked about his tours.

"Sounds like you're living the dream," I said, still grinning. he only looked down at me and nodded. "Do you ever get tired of it? Being with the same goofballs? Not always seeing the people you love?"

"Sometimes. At first my parents would hop from hotel to hotel durring my first tours, but now they just drop in whenever it's convienient. As for those guys, I just save money on watching them instead of paying for cabel. I don't have a girlfriend, but you knew that."

"I did actually, but I would take that life if I had the choice, even if it meant being single. You have all of thise people who look up to you, and their love would fill the empty spaces in my heart." I looked over to him to see his perfect smile. "What?" I asked giggling.

"You, my friend, would make an amazing rockstar. You know the good ones when they mention that all the love they need is their fans'." I sighed in content as I took another rag of my cigarette.

"To bad I don't have any fans to fill that hole," I put out my cig in the ashtray next to the door. Andy pulled out another from his pack and tried to grab my lighter. "Ok, that is so not healthy. I get that you like your deep voice, but if we are going to be friends, they you have to cut down on the smoking. Your a singer! What happens if you get cancer and can't perform anymore?" He gave me the cutest sad face, but with having much practice with Dean, I refused. Kinda wished that I was able to earlier.

On perfect cue, CC and Alex stumbled out of the bar, piss drunk. "Duuuude," said CC, "you should see how far this guy can stick drum sticks up his...."

"Ok, thats enough drinks for you two. Seeing as how I'm not DD, I'm officially cutting you off." The guys looked at me and then started to laugh their asses off.

"You know, you're hot when you take control," slurred Alex. I smacked the back of his head and pulled the both of the drunkards into the bar, Andy following behind.

As I walked in, the last two customers stumbled out. "By Scar, we'll see you later!" they said. Regulars.

T.J. walked up to me and handed me the keys to the bar. "I'm going to head home. You keep your friends here and enjoy yourself. Don't let anymore people in and lock up when your done."

"Thanks!" I looked over to the boys to see them helping themselves to shots. "Looks like I'm not needed." I mumbled.

"I wouldn't say that just yet," Andy said, resting his hand in my shoulder. I tingled at his touch. I looked over at the bar and saw Alex turning pale.

"Oh, shit!" I ran over to the bar and grabbed the blue bucket that hung by the wine glasses. I ran over to Alex and put the bucket right in front of him as he let loose all of his drinks that night.

"How did you know he would vomit?" asked Ash.

"When you're a bartender, you know. My question is how did Andy know?"

"We practically live with CC, and he's a total lightweight," he replied. I shoved the bucket into a slightly more sober Alex.

"There's a hose in the back." When hell freezes over is when I clean of Alex's vomit. He sauntered over to the back door and grumbled as he left.

~~~

Ashley and Jake slung CC's arms over their shoulders. David and Dean had taken Alex home, leaving me and BVB alone. Everyone had everyone's number too keep in touch. "I'm going to leave you two alone," said Jinxx. Thanks for the awkward silence.

"You should come to the concert tomorrow!" said Andy. "Well, you and the guys. Maybe you could sing something."

"Um, we can come but performing isn't a guarantee. I was nervous about just doing it in bar." I started to freak out and sweat. Andy put his hands on me shoulders causing my panic attack to retreat to the inside.

"You don't have to do anything your not ready for. Just show up with your guys and I'll get you in back stage. If you want to come on stage, then you can." I only nodded. He bent down and gave me a quick hug. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" Once again, I nodded.

A/N: MUST READ!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's kind of just a filler to get this story going but oh well. I have a question. So i made this polyvore account and I wanted to know if it would be cool to do my character outfits on there. Feel free to leave a comment saying yes or no. Don't forget to check out my other stories!