Meet Your Idols

Edited!

A/N: Yay! Another update! LISTEN UP! I CHALLENGE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO COMMENT SOMEWHERE! I DONT CARE WHERE, I JUST WANT FEEDBACK!!! Uhhhhh I have been working like a dog on this one but I officially love where this story is going. For now, though, it's going to be a bit slow. Let's get on with the story!

ANDY

It's so easy to get lost in this girls voice. She was pouring her heart and soul into this song. Her dancing and expressions respresented the erotic message of this song. If I'm not careful, 'might get a bad case of front poop.

We listened to a few more songs, but it didn't seem like we were going to meet them. Their amazing playing caused many people to come into the bar. Too many people could mean that we loose our cover. The guys and I were just about to head out, a very familiar tune caught our attention.

"I cannot hide, what's on my mind,

I feel it burning deep inside,

A passion crime to take what's mine," I could't believe it. They were playing Rebel Love Song. She was singing Rebel Love Song! We all sat back down and looked at eachother in compleat surprise. They actually knew us! "There is now way in hell that we aren't meeting them," I said.

"So take your hand in mine,

It's ours tonignt,

This is a rebel love song!"

The song soon ended, and we were left mesmerised. They had nailed every last note. Her guitar playing put Jake's to shame. He just sat there with his brows furrowed and his mouth agap. "Alright. That last one as well as the next two are some personal favorites of mine. After that were finishing up the performance and I'm gunna serve some drinks. All on me, well my tab at least." The rest of the guys looked horrified of the many cheers that came. I'm guessing that she's not the one responsible for the tab.

The "Blue Phantom" played Freak Like Me by Halestorm and then started In The End. We couldn't help but enjoy the crazy last performance she gave on top of the bar. They were the definition of raw talent.

The song ended and the group reitterated their name and began to pack up. A crap ton of people walked out of the bar with a buzz. They were putting there instruments away when we strolled over. Ash cleared out his throat and the girl turned around. Too bad, I was enjoying the view of her bending over and putting away her guitar.

"No shit," she said when she saw us. A crooked smirk appeared on her face, complimented by her pearly white teeth. "Hey dick face," she threw her pick at the other guitarist, "you sure as hell picked the right night to play good music."

The "dick face" turned around, along with the rest of the guys. He tried to speak, but only stuttered.

"So what can I do for you boys?" She seemed to be the only one calm about this. The other three were fangirling.

"We thought that it would be proper to introduce ourselves," I said. CC and Jake couldn't hold back their giggles as I put on my "sexy face." Dicks.

"I'm Scarlet, but some people call me Scar. Anybody want a drink?" Scarlet tied her apron behind her back and pulled out a pad and pencil.

"Oh oh oh!!!! I've never had a Cosmo before!" said CC excitedly. I face palmed as the other guys laughed. So much for playing it cool.

"One Cosmo coming up. Oh and miss," she said to him, "this bar has a strict rule about wearing stilettos on the hard wood."

"Doctors say that you should apply ice on the burn for at least three hours before treating with ointment," one of the guys said while patting CC on my back. "I'm Dean, by the way. That's Alex, and that's David." Alex was the young kid with blond hair and green streaks with the brown, soft eyes. Dean had brown hair that was combed up in the middle and had dark blue eyes. David was your run of the mill guy with black hair and dark brown eyes, but it worked well on him.