"Think like what?"I asked confused.

"Nothing you just made a sexual innuendo that's all."Jin shrugged and took the syrup from Namjoon pouring it on his. Once he set it down I took it and began to put some on mine too.

"Slow down don't drown your french toast."Namjoon chuckled and stopped my pouring. Gently he took the bottle out of my hand. 

"Thanks!"I said and began to eat. It was so sweet and delicious. 

"Wow, Jin this is great!"Namjoon said contently.

"Yeah, it's so good!"I tried to say but since my mouth was full it sounded more like," Yeah, is sho goo."

"Don't talk with your mouth full little lady."Jin scolded gently. I nodded and made sure I swallowed.

"Sorry."I said.

After breakfast I we all drove over to the store. (They changed clothes btw)

"I made a list of things we'll need."Jin said showing me and Namjoon. On the list there was sunscreen, towels, suitcases, clothes, and skin care. 

"We'll need snacks but that's for later."Namjoon said.

"Take Y/N to get some towels and sun screen, I'll go look at some suitcases."Jin said. Namjoon nodded and grabbed a cart. Quickly I ducked under his arms and put my feet on the bottom of the cart resting my back on his chest. We rode around the store like that for awhile until we reached the towels. After stepping down from the cart we began to look at the towels.

"Can I have this one?"I questioned pointing at a black and white stripped towel. Namjoon nodded.

"Put it in the cart, do you think Hoseok will like this one?"Namjoon asked pointing to a striped yellow one. 

Once we picked out all the towels we walked over to the aisle with the lotions. The sunscreen was located at the end of the aisle. Without much thought we grabbed 10 spray on cans and left the aisle to find Jin. When we found him he had 5 suitcases out and was closely inspecting another one.

"We'll need another cart for these."Jin said pointing to the suitcases.

"I'll go get them, Y/N you should stay here with Jin."Namjoon said before leaving.

"Who's suitcases have you already chosen?"I asked coming closer to look at the suitcase Jin was looking at.

"I have chosen Yoongi, Taehyungie, Hoseok, Jungkookie, and Namjoon's. I still need to pick out Jimin, mine, and yours."Jin said.

"Can I look around for mine?"I asked. Jin nodded and began inspecting the price tag of the suitcase. Happily I looked at all the suitcases before choosing one.

 Happily I looked at all the suitcases before choosing one

"Jin this is the one I want."I said bringing it to him. He looked it over carefully.

"This is good. Good job!"He praise me patting my head. Just then Namjoon came back with a second cart.

"There where no carts, I had to hunt down the parking lot for this."He said. Both Jin and I burst out laughing.

"At least you got one."Jin said handing me back my suitcase. 

"Have you picked out all the suitcases?"Namjoon asked.

"Yes, now lets get these all packed up and go home. We should take the boys along when we buy some clothes so they can get what they like. 

"We should also take them to the mall."Namjoon said packing the suitcases into the cart. 

When we got home and finished unpacking the car we all sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. 

"We would let you pick the show but so far that hasn't always ended well."Jin said turning on a kdrama. 

"It's ok."I said and glues my eyes to the screen fascinated by the tv.