The Return of the Almighty God King

Xavier Sinclair Pov:

As Ace leaves the room invisible to others, I see someone cowering down or more specifically a little girl my senses pick up her species real quick she's a 'Siren' for sure, a nuisance to me. 

I get up off the floor and spring to her, I grasp her throat, pull her up by her hair **SFX: Bang** throw her into the oddly colored, old fashioned combination lockers it makes a denotation of her small body.

"How does it feel to be affected by this much power?"...."Does it aggrieve you, little Siren?" I say to her ruthlessly with a bitter smile.
  I was slightly diverted by her reaction an so I released her, I stand back fangs bared as she drops to the floor coughing, hacking and wheezing, gasping for air.

Out of the corner my eyes, I see Ace turning back around and walk my way talking;

"I will take care of her from here, my lord, I think you should be more worried about, her majesty, Ms. Rose."

"Shut!" I mutter to myself,
It's too late I can't finish the ritual she's fading away; I fear that she's got a strong grip on Maya so the only thing I can do is make a promise to her that I will take care of her pain later after she turns and I would have to do it before she fades away.

I walk back over to her newly aching body "Fuck!!" her pain comes out in strong waves it hurts me to my very core to leave her like this with just only a promise on hand my eyes throb and my lips hurt I can barely breathe right my nose burns from her sickly, bitter sweet scent that leaps off her in huge waves, my fangs bellow and swell in agonizing pain I keep wanting to adjust my jaw my length is thrilled to see her in such excruciating pain that can be taken care of by it.

It's so strong that it attracts lots of attention no matter the species or gender they might have; mated or not mated they all will happily care for and satisfy her needs and wants an they'll do this endless.  Needlessly whether she wants them too or not unless I do that all for her and them.
"She is mi Amour after all."
In which case means that I should quit this hesitational standing around thing an get the promise over with already.

I think of my promise for a while then I tell it to her as I stroked my hands on her waist and softly nuzzle my nose against her neck gentle kissing and sucking her neck, shoulders, and collarbone every so often I couldn't help but growl a little in hatred in how my lengths excitement was dropping.