Part 4 of Chapter 3

Alec Pov
*************

"F*** uhh I mean Fine. Very well then take a seat next to Mrs.Heart u three!!"

I turn around to find Ace with his books now that's something u don't see every day. Huhmm he's up to something good and I'm on to something well worth watching and all I can say I know  where this is going and smile sheepishly at him and nod my head a little and mouth 'go for it'

Then I quickly whip my head back around and walk over to my desk and drop my spare backpack on the ground while it makes a loud bang sound I slowly pull my chair making sure it makes a loud scraping sound across the floor then I plopped down in it and sat up in it then I look over to my sister who's mouthing the words 'drats'
Over and over until lily sits right next to me and ace started to make a scheme of a scene and I'm already starting to love it.

Ace Pov

"Wait right their Mr.Black where do u think ur going your not going anywhere but detention if u don't-"
I put my hand up and say
"Its just a simple lock problem MFiss.Monster-"

"DETENTION TWO WEEKS FOR INTERCEPTION A TEACHER WHEN TALKING AND NAME CALLING!!!"

"Wow someone didn't get laid last night!!"

The whole class snickers and woos me on

"Four weeks!! And yes a matter a fact I did get laid last night!!"

The whole class goes silent but one person goes woo.

"Mr.Black u better take a seat right now or I'll give u one more whole week of detention!!"
"Ok!!"
I do the same as Alec did precisely but after I pull my chair. I sit on my desktop and face the teacher
The whole class roars to life with laughter as the teacher turns red with anger but takes a deep breath to calm down and then asks me
"Mr. Black please tell me why are u sitting on your desktop instead of ur chair hmm??!?!!?"

"Simple Miss.lobster u didn't tell me precisely where to sit u just told me to sit at my desk and so here I am sitting at my desk!!"
I grin at her brightly
"Mr.Black please take a seat in your chair NOW!!!"
"Sure!!!"I say drawing the, r, out long.
I do as I was told to do and take a seat in my chair and I look to my left and there she is long hair that goes down to her torso
Beautifully baby blue eyes. juicy and plump and soft lips coated with shimmering lip gloss.

I lick my lips as I stare at her then I bite my lip and ruffle my hair with my hand at my dirty little thoughts of mine but every good thing has to come to an end and mine did when I got caught staring at her by her and she asks me "what's ur problem today Ace!!"

Shit its the fucking first time I've got caught staring at her or at least I think so
I whip my head back around and act pissed and say to her

"Nothing." 

But if u want an honest answer it's you your my problem Maya

"I'm your problem whys that Ace??"

"Shit did I say that out loud!!??"
"Yeah, you kinda did Ace!!"
I swear to god I didn't think I did say it out loud though I could have ugh I don't even know any more or care what's done is done and can not be undone. And I am so fucked right now it's unbelievable!!.....

ANGEL NOTE:.....

Until next time folks on

🌹 The Red Rose 🌹

So what do u think ace will say to Maya leave your answer in the comment section below and vote and tell me what u think also I love to hear from my readers so don't be shy or a silent reader I'll answer any stupid questions u may ask away to me please make sure there stupid or else I will not answer back to them ok love us and thank u for reading.

Enjoy happy reading folks

This chapter has 715 words in it cause I'm lazy

Enjoy