When we pull up to our house I jump out and make sure my family gets out.

The flashing lights of cameras is ever persistent. The large black 'privacy' fence keeps them far enough away but that doesn't stop Elijah from burying his head in my shoulder.

"Sorry about the lights little man." I apologize.

He shakes his head," it's okay, your famous Ma."

I smile and kiss his forehead.

As soon as his feet hit the floor he runs into the living room to play with his toys. Jasmine goes straight into the kitchen, no doubt to start dinner.

With one last glance over my shoulder at Elijah, I follow her.

She pulls some stuff out the fridge and heads to the counter. I slowly approach her and wrap my arms around her, hands resting on her stomach.

Her head leans against mine as I place a kiss on her neck.

"You excited?" I ask.

She nods," yeah. You?"

"More than words explain. Elijah's gonna have a little brother or sister and well, I'm gonna have another child. Somebody else to love more than anything." I express.

A blush creeps on to her cheeks," you're so sappy Emerson," then she pauses," oh who called earlier."

"Right, Roland Emmerich. He wants me to work with him on Independence Day 3."

"That's great!" She says.

I nod and stand beside her, helping cook dinner," he wants you too."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"That's something will have to discuss considering our current situation."

Setting down the knife in my hand I face her, grabbing her hands," I know how important our careers are but nothing, and I absolutely mean nothing, is more important than my family. I plan on being right by your side for the entire pregnancy and if his movie gets in the way of that I'm not doing it."

"Emerson-"

"No no," I kiss her hands," you, Elijah, this baby, you all are my life."

Her hands cup my cheeks and she kisses me deeply," I love you."

***___***___***_____***___***___***

Trimester 2

After picking up our bags from the conveyor belt, I walk back over to my family.

"Ready?" I ask.

Jasmine nods, Elijah in her arms, and after taking her hand, we make our way to the airport exit.

Our black Escalade waits and we climb in.

Due to mine and Jasmine's pretty quick rise to fame our agents make sure we have at least two bodyguards with us at all times.