"No Way!"

*Two Weeks Later - November*

Thanksgiving is in a week. Followed closely by Christmas break.

My days at OKCA become more and more fun. The teachers, some of them, become really awesome, especially my Astronomy teacher.

The Fall sports ended and everyone is preparing for Winter sports to start. Instead of going to Maggie's volleyball games we will be going to Vincent's basketball games.

Last weekend I didn't go home, I spent the entire time here at OKCA with Jasmine.

We've been getting closer lately. Closer than before. She's still flirting with me but I don't know for sure, and yeah I could ask but when it comes down to it I'd rather not be rejected.

Jacob is persistent to say the least. I know he likes me, if him asking me out was hint at all, and truthfully if I wasn't so into Jasmine I would pursue it. He flirts nonstop, never failing to compliment me.

Because of this, the Astrology field trip not too long ago, and my rejecting him, I spend less time with him and Joy and much more time with Maggie, Vincent, and Jasmine.

Like Casey and Olivia, Maggie and Vince joked around Jasmine about my crush, me sending death glares their way the entire time.

Speaking of which, Maggie and Vincent met Olivia, Seth, Casey, and Will a week ago.

We all ended up spending a weekend together at Casey's house. Her mom and dad went on a cruise for their Anniversary so we had her house all to ourselves.

They all bonded really well together and we had a blast. We left the house once to go get snacks and drinks but never again after that. Everything we ate was delivered, we watched movies, played with nerf guns, played uno and argued a bunch over it, and played a lot of truth or dare.

My Grandpa Wayne left the hospital a few days after I found out he was there. The Doctor told him to take it easy and avoid high stress situations.

I spent the night over there the weekend he got out. He played the guitar for me, then we played a few songs together, and he taught me a few things, then we played chess, and just talked.

Even though he was released I could still tell he wasn't doing his best. He moved slower and he lost his breath much faster than before.

He was still as energetic as he could be, joking and laughing no matter what.

Right now it's 7:30 p.m. on Friday November 22.

Everyone who's going home for the weekend has left already, including Joy and Jacob.

I'm in my room listening to music and taking pictures from the window, my leg hanging out. I have no homework because next week is thanksgiving break and our awesome teachers didn't give us any and I'm waiting until tomorrow night to go home.

Also anyone still here is helping prep for the Fall Feast which is this annual dinner the school has for the students and their parents the Saturday before Thanksgiving break. That's tomorrow.

"Oh my god Em you would not believe the luck I've had today." Jasmine says coming in my room and tossing her book bag down.

I turn around, bringing my leg back in the window and looking at her. Clad in a thigh length black pleated skirt, burgundy sweater, and black heeled ankle boots. She looked as beautiful as ever in such a simple outfit.

"Well don't keep me waiting." I say.

Her eyebrow shoots ups quickly and she says," I'd never."