"Family."

A/N: So jumpin straight in just getting some feedback and also throwing some info in.

1: are you guys okay with the long chapters. They're like 20 something pages long EACH so.

2: this book will definitely be longer than the last three. There's so much I want to put in here before I end this story so I hope you guys are cool with that.

And lastly, 3: this chapter won't be as long as the others. It's basically a filler chapter give you some info on a few characters and relationships and it's family fun.

I'm done enjoy till next time 🤟🏽☺️

[][][][][][][][][][][]

"Mm, that feels amazing." Jasmine moans.

I smirk," shhhh keep it down," I say, my hands working magic on her.

She nods.

"Don't stop." She breaks.

"What the hell is happening?!" Casey exclaims head lifting off Olivia's chest.

My hands stop moving and I look over at her.

"I'm giving Jazzy a massage." I shrug.

"Well Jazzy needs to shut the hell up before my parents come barging in the room cause they're disturbed." Casey says.

Throwing my head back I laugh and move from my position straddling Jasmine. I go get clean and throw on some grey joggers, a black AC/DC shirt, and black huaraches.

When I get out Jasmine has already cleaned up our blankets and pillows and Casey and Liv are gone.

"Where'd they go?" I ask.

"Downstairs duh." She jokes rolling her eyes.

I playfully glare back," well frickin, I know that Jazz."

She shrugs and walks past me into the bathroom.

Shaking my head I start to clean up our mess from last night. I throw away all the empty fruit snack packages, Snapple bottles, and chip packets. Then I grab all the cups and take them downstairs.

When I step into the kitchen Mrs.Francis beams at me.

"Emerson honey it's been so long since I've seen you." She come over and hugs me.

I smile and hug back," it's great to see you too Sami."

"Sami?" Olivia asks.

"Mhm, Sami as in Samantha."

She nods.

Something flickers in her eyes and I raise a brow.

"Liv-"

Shaking her head she holds a finger up.

With a raised brow I nod, wash the cups, and go back upstairs.

"Hey, you have plans today?" I ask Jasmine.

She shakes her head," gotta go see my Aunt and Uncle."

"Okay, well I'll drop you there when we leave kay?"

"You tryna get rid of me?" She crosses her arms.

I frown," what no. You can come with me home if you want and then we can go to your aunt and uncle house."

"I was just kidding, drop me off I'm tired of you." She waves me off.