"Relax."

Light rain drops fall from the sky, hitting my hair and face. The water slides down my cheek, mixing with the sweat, and dropping from my jaw.

It's Wednesday. Classes are over and the Spring rain is light as we play against Seacoast academy.

We're 1 and 0 in our favor. Seacoast is in possession their attackers forcing their way towards the goal.

"Come on come on." I mumble.

Our defenders are good but their attackers seem relentless. But then I see an opening, a misstep made by the 2nd home. Running towards her I poke check her stick, the ball rolling loose. I scoop it up and run straight for the goal.

Making it past the midfielders. The defenders stand me down almost tempting me to try something.

I try to fight the cocky smirk on my face  but I don't. I head straight for the Point, my stick low. She goes to poke check and I jump over her stick and shoot.

The crowd goes wild after the ball has sailed into the net.

Raising my stick high I run back to my position, my teammates slapping my back.

The attackers have more fervor this time. Playing like my score pissed them off.

It works at first, them scoring a point. But then their anger makes them sloppy. They try to play cocky, perform a trick or two but it hinders them.

15 minutes is up. 4th and final quarter starting.

We come out strong scoring another point and then I see the effects of my team's drained energy.

Battling for the ball lasts a while. The ball goes up, to them, to us, to them, to us. Back and forth.

Seacoast scores again: 3:2. 

"Let's go guys 5 minutes!" I shout.

They perk up in the slightest.

Our defenders put their all in the next play, knocking the ball loose. I scoop it up and head to midfield.

Kim is open, I pass to her. Running upfield she dodged a midfielder and passes to Farren over the defenders. Farren scores, 4:2.

With the remaining three minutes we run the clock out.

A cheer runs over us and the crowd as the game ends.

I smile proudly as my team huddles together in victory.

As per usual we shake the hands of our opponents before heading to the showers.

"Great game today ladies, you played like true Tigers!" Kim calls.

We cheer and a few girls bang on the lockers.

I take a shower before pulling on black joggers, my white OKCA hoodie, and white converse.

Throwing a bye over my shoulder I leave out the locker room.

Her body comes in contact with mine, arms around my neck, breath pushing away the cool air.

"You played amazingly babe." She smiles, kissing me.

A smile stretches across my face," thank you."

"Great game Em." Vincent pats my shoulder.

"You totally killed tonight. If and when the scouts show up you're gonna have all their attention." Maggie adds.

Chuckling I throw my arm around Jasmine and we make our way to the lunch hall," guys this is like my fourth game and I still have a lot of adjustments to make."