"Million Bucks!"

The next morning my moms wake me up at 8:30. I shower and get dressed, putting on black jeans, a red Nike hoodie, red Jordan 10's, and a black nike snapback.

'GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!' I send to a group chat with me, Liv, Casey, Seth, and Will in it.

I grab my stuff and head downstairs.

"Morning Momma!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around her neck from behind and kissing her cheek.

Her face lights up with a smile," good morning my love."

"I don't get any love?"

Turning around I skip to my Ma and hug her tightly," good morning Ma."

"Good morning princess."

Momma chuckles," you must've really missed us."

She grabs her purse and pulls on a jacket, Ma grabbing her jacket too.

"Of course I did. Five days without my two favorite people!"

They laugh at me.

"Where to for breakfast?"

"The diner!" I exclaim.

Ma nods and pulls off, driving over to the diner. We get out the car and head inside, sitting ourselves at a booth in the back.

The waitress comes by and we order our drinks, my moms getting coffee and me getting a hot chocolate.

"You're turning into your Ma." Momma says.

I raise a brow," how?"

She flicks the brim of my hat," you collecting these too?"

"No, Ma gave me like ten."

Momma looks at Ma," when was this?"

Scratching the back of her neck she says," when she was packing."

I reflexively look up as the bell above the door chimes. In walks Mia, Payton, and Hayden. Hayden has his arm wrapped around Mia's waist.

That didn't take long. Makes you wonder.

Their eyes land on me and Mia whispers something to them.

I roll my eyes and look away.

Momma notices this and looks behind her.

"Really." She says monotonously.

Looking behind her, Ma sighs," ignore it we're here to have breakfast as a family."

"Right. Speaking of family how is everyone? Grandma and Grandpa?" I ask.

The waitress comes by and gives us our food and I ask for an orange juice.

"Your Grandmas CeCe and Isabel and Grandpa Nick are fine but," Momma trails off.

Setting my fork down I look at her then to Ma who holds a pained silent expression.

"But what?" I ask.

"Your Grandpa Wayne is sick." Momma finally says, her hand finding Ma's on top of the table.

I suck in a breath," how sick?"

"He was having a hard time breathing so Grandma took him to the hospital and they can't regulate his heartbeat. They're afraid it's going to lead to a heart attack and at his age..." She trails off.

My Grandpa's are both 64 and my Grandma's are 62. They live fairly healthy lives so I guess I never thought too much about losing them to health issues.