34 - I'll have the usual

Start from the beginning

"Jeez, why can't you just make one on the wall for us to step through or something?"

"This way is quicker, but if that's what youd like than I'd be happy to do so instead."

"Yes please!"

You quickly stood up and made your over to a bar stool.

"So, you like this one better, or no?"

"This one is certainly an upgrade, but its just not the same."

"Yeah I gotcha, I preferred the layout of your old bar Much more as well."

You turned your head to see dabi approaching your side, he quickly took a seat next to you.

"The normal kurogiri."

A shotglass full of a milky white liquid was quickly slid across the counter towards Dabi.

"What's that?"

"What it to you?"

"Eh, I just wanted to know what ya got!"

Dabi quickly took the shot, when he sat his cup down he had white along his cupids bow.

"Dabi, is that milk, you lil' baby."

"Huh, is it on my face?"

"Yeah, lemme get it."

You outstretched your hand and whiped the white away from his cupids bow, you than whiped it off onto your shorts.

"Sleep."

All three boys suddenly passed out, now was your chance.

"The normal kurogiri."

You stood from your chair and watched as a glass was slid across the table.

"Nothings more evil nor pure than the tears of a virgin eh?"

You quickly took the shot, you than placed the shotglass onto the ground and kicked it at the wall causing it to shatter into multiple Tiny glass shards.

"Now, what shall we do with you, oh I've got it, throwing you into one of the cells sounds fun, now stand and follow me."

You turned and entered a door that led down to a basement, you flicked on the light switch and grinned.

"This is wonderful darling."

You began trampling down the stairs listening as Shouto followed behind you, once at the bottom you took in the surroundings.

"Shackles could be fun, you into that shou?"

No response.

"Oh wait that's right, you are arent you, no wonder you froze me to a couch and stripped me naked! Now go, chain your self up in those shackles, oh wait, let's get rid of these."

You took off all of shoutos clothes leaving him in nothing but his undergarments, you than gestured towards the shackles on the walls and watched as Shouto quickly moved towards them, but than he turned and stared at you.

"Oh that's right, can't do it yourself eh?"

You moved towards the shackles and sat Shouto down on the ground, he than lifted his arms and you quickly placed the shackles around his wrists, than with one swift motion locked them with a key and threw it all the way across the room, you than deactivated your quirk and grinned at him.

"How ya like me now Mr. Todoroki~?"

"A lot more than I ever thought I could Mrs. Todoroki~. "

You scoffed at his snarky remark.

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, oh I have something to propose to you Shou."

"Yeah, and what might that be, isn't this enough?"

"Not quite, anyways."

You crouched down in front of him and grinned.

"You see that key over there, well its your way outta here, if you can get free from those hand cuffs than have at it, this door locks from the inside by the way, so once I pull it shut I won't be able to get in, oh, and if this is indeed the last time we see each other, than well."

You leaned forward and placed your lips onto his, but only for a brief secound.

"I love you very much, and I wish you hadn't have fucked it all up on our first date shou, oh and this too."

You placed a knife beside of him, it was a second way that he could get out of the cuffs.

"Have fun shou~!"

You stood up and made your way up the stairs stopping to make sure that you locked the door before latching it,  after doing so you sat back down at the bar stool and grinned once more.

"I'll have The usual kurogiri."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tododoki here~!

And wow was that a super edgy chapter!
I went for a much different approach than I had planned, but than again this is me writing on zero hours of sleep lmao.
If you guys don't like it than I'll go back and either change some thing or just straight up rewrite it (though I don't really want to lol, tbh im hyped for what's next!).

Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts/opinions, I'm open to anything you guys wanna point out or suggest!

Until next time...
Tododoki out!