"And he's upstairs," he finished nonchalantly, meeting my eyes as my mouth fell open, and he shot me a knowing look, "I may be old, but I'm not that slow."

My cheeks flushed, "Dad, I'm-"

He cleared his throat, "So what did you want to talk about?" 

I groaned internally, thankful for the change of subject, "I want you and Mom to give him another try."

My dad sighed, "And how do you suggest we do that?"  

I bit my lip, noting the look of annoyance on his face, "Um.. could you maybe.." I trailed off, unsure of what to say. I apparently hadn't thought this through enough. Shit.

"Invite him to dinner tonight," my dad said simply, exhaling slowly as my eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Really. Now, go, before I change my mind," he shooed me away, and I did as I was told, heading back towards the stairs.

I wasn't sure what to make of my dad's thoughts on Harry. My dad had undeniably played a large, large part in Harry's move to Manchester, but when I'd ranted to him and my mother the night before - he, of the two of them, seemed to listen the most, and he told me to go after Harry. I had to count my blessings with that - and an invite to dinner was something I could definitely work with.

"Baby," I quietly closed my bedroom door behind me, turning back to face Harry sprawled out over the mattress. The white sheets were tugged over him, but one of his legs in his grey sweatpants sticking out of them - his inked arms wrapped around my pillow.

My face softened immediately as I trudged towards the bed, a smile growing on my lips as I set my eyes on him. His curls were sprawled messily over his face, his lips parted slightly as he blew gentle breaths between them, the pillow clutched to his chest. 

I sat down on the edge of my bed, leaning over to move his curls from his face as his hold on the pillow loosened, and his eyes fluttering open.

"Hey, beautiful," he mumbled sleepily before his eyes closed again, and I chuckled lightly at his tiredness, the pet-name he'd used never failing to bring a smile to my face.

"Hey," I returned, shifting closer on the bed as he moved the pillow to rest behind his head and opened his arms for me to climb into. I did so, his arms closing around me as he pulled me into his chest, pressing a single kiss to my neck.

"Did you talk to your parents?" he asked.

"Just my dad - kinda," I told him, my hands weaving in his hair, "he wants you here for dinner tonight."

"He does?" Harry wrinkled his nose, opening his eyes, "ew."

I grinned, shaking my head as I pretended to scold him, "Don't ew! This is important."

"Your dad's a knob," Harry mumbled, opening his eyes and nudging my chin with his nose, causing me to tilt my head so that he could press a kiss to my neck before burying his face into it.

"So are you," I teased, "and so you'll get along fine."

"Shut up, you," Harry spoke against my skin, and I could feel him smile against my neck.

"You don't have to take any shit from him," I assured him, "if they start shit, we'll go - but I want you to try."

"I still want that blowjob, effective immediately."

"Harry," I whined, as he pulled his head from my neck to look at me, "Are you gonna try?"

"Bloody hell -  yes, Ana Grace, I told you I would," he rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair before throwing his arm lazily over my waist, "as long as your mum doesn't act like a twat, and your dad doesn't start with me."