TWENTY-ONE

six months later:

"where are we going?," ethan asked, turning his head to look at arabella. she was sitting beside him in grayson's g-wagon while grayson sat in the driver's seat, driving.

she held onto his hand and smiled, "it's a surprise," she replied and ethan nodded.

ethan leaned to the side, resting his head on arabella's shoulder and she began to play with ethan's long hair, admiring how his wings curled at the tips.

"i'm proud of you ethan," she whispered, pulling at his curls and watching them bounce back once she let go.

ethan lifted his head up, causing arabella to put her hand down. "thank you," he whispered, then pecked arabella on the lips.

she smiled before kissing him again and squeezing his hand.

ethan leaned forward, letting go of arabella's hand and placing a hand on both the drivers and passenger seat.

"thank you too grayson," he said, then slouched back down, taking hold of arabella's hand again.

"anytime e," grayson said, glancing at ethan through the rear view mirror.

arabella squeezed ethan's hand again and laid her head back on the headrest.

she began to think about everything that'd happened six months ago and how things played out.

after the incident at grayson's house, arabella and grayson checked ethan into a rehab where he went through a ninety day program.

it was a huge struggle at first, but with the help of physical therapy and support from not only arabella but grayson, he managed to complete the program

so now, he was almost six months sober and grayson and arabella couldn't be anymore prouder of him. he was way happier than before and was now back to the original ethan.

right now they were on their way to all of grayson and arabella's favorite places in la to get out of the house and show ethan that the sober life was better than the drug life.

because one small fuck up and one decision could cost ethan his life.

arabella definitely did not want to see the man she'd fallen in love with in a short period of time die from a stupid fuck up.

and grayson especially didn't want to see his own twin brother, his best friend since day one be taken from this planet either.

after about thirty minutes of listening to nonstop tame impala and arabella resting her head and ethan watching endless trees pass by, they'd finally arrived at their destination.

grayson parked at the end of a driveway and shut off the car, then got out. ethan had no idea who's house this was, but went along with it and hopped out along with arabella.

grayson led the way up the driveway, arabella and ethan close behind him holding hands.

they walked up the few stairs and grayson rung the doorbell. ethan was still wondering who they were visiting, but still didn't say anything.

the sound of the door unlocking had everyone's attention and soon a woman answered the door.

ethan let go of arabella's hand, taking a step back in shock. the woman immediately laid her eyes on ethan and gasped, covering her mouth.

tears streamed down her face, staring at the man standing on her front porch. she almost couldn't recognize him since it had been over nine years.

ethan gave a look at grayson and arabella, then at the lady he thought he'd never see again.

"m-mom?"

+

and that's the last chapter of six feet under!! we love a good cliffhanger don't we sisters😩👌🏾

there will not be a sequel because i'm not interested in writing about the twins anymore

but thank you so much to everyone who has supported my book it means literally everything to me

i hit 6k and sCREAMED because we really came this far and i couldn't have done it without you guys

i love you all so so so much and once again, thank you💘💗💞💓💕💕💓💕💘💕💗💕💞💕💘💖💗💖💓💕💘💖💗💖💞💕💘💖💘💗💓💗💖💓💞💗💘💓💖💖💘💞💗💓💗💓💘💓💖💗💞💞💓💘

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑➳𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍✔ 🎉