EIGHTEEN

ethan arrived back home at 11:34am. arabella had gone out too, doing some grocery shopping and clothes shopping of her own.

she was now cleaning up around the house, doing laundry and straightening things up.

arabella was finishing up when ethan decided to go into the living room to play fortnite.

arabella walked in front of the tv to wipe down the stand. she purposely got on her knees in front of the tv, bending over so her skirt came up and exposed her black thong.

"fucking tease," ethan muttered under his breath, throwing the controller and headset down. "what was that?" arabella turned around, pretending to be unaware that her behind was completely exposed.

she got up, fixing her skirt and seeing the in between of ethans legs begin to rise.

ethan groaned and awkwardly shifted his legs, trying to hide it, but arabella stood between his legs towering over him a little bit.

"so i'm a tease right?" arabella straddled his lap, his covered boner rubbing against her clothed area.

"oh yes you are," both ethans hands went up arabella's skirt and grabbed at the waistband of  it, "and you're in for a real treat," he roughly yanked her skirt and her thong down, then tossed them both to the side.

ethan pushed arabella to the side and had her lay sideways with one leg up and her head was positioned over his hard on.

he pulled down his sweatpants plus his boxers, letting his cock spring up, almost hitting arabella in the face.

she wrapped a hand around his shaft, giving it small kitten licks while ethan rubbed the pad of his thumb over her clit in circular motions.

arabella breath hitched before she forced a mouthful of ethan's cock down her throat. he let out a moan and slipped a finger into arabella.

she choked out a moan as ethan slowly pumped in and out of her at a slow pace.

ethan cursed as arabella bobbed her head up and down, jerking off the remaining part.

soon another finger was slipped inside and ethan picked up the pace.

arabella was moaning like crazy, trying to focus on the large member shoved down her throat while being pleasured by ethan's long fingers.

ethan's cock twitched and he shot his load into her mouth, arabella swallowing all she could, and she could feel herself on the verge of release too.

a split second before she came, ethan pulled his fingers out, then sucked on them. arabella groaned at the loss, getting annoyed from not being able to finish.

she sat up as ethan put his boxers and sweats back on, "i didn't finish," arabella whined, even more annoyed at the aching down below.

"i know," ethan picked up the playstation controller, "you didn't deserve to anyways," he turned on the tv, changing the input and getting on fortnite.

ethan put on his headset, ignoring arabella's whines and cries. she eventually gave up, putting her clothes back on and going into the kitchen.

ethan smirked to himself in satisfaction, knowing arabella failed at attempting to fuck with him. he instead gave her a taste of her own medicine and succeeded.

+

okay-

um this chapter has nothing to do with the whole grayson thing, bUT it needed sOMETHING to spice it up a bit ya know?

also, this book is getting extremely boring and i'm not liking that-

i don't have any ideas for the next chapter, so can someone please heLp mE-