SIXTEEN

"hey e," grayson got up from the couch and made his way over to ethan. ethan stood there shocked, not knowing how to handle this surprise visit.

he turned away from grayson to face arabella who had a look of guilt on her face. "you caused this?" ethan pointed a finger at arabella and she slowly nodded.

"i want him out now," ethan spat. grayson hung his head down, sad that his own twin brother wanted him gone.

arabella crossed her arms, "grayson, can you go upstairs in my room for a sec? ethan and i are going to have a talk," grayson nodded, heading for the stairs, "it's the first door on the right!"

once grayson was upstairs, arabella and ethan went to sit on the couch. ethan's jaw was clenched and his leg was shaking profusely.

"ethan, i know you're mad and all but at this point, i feel like you should give grayson a chance," ethan scoffed at the remark, rolling his eyes.

"and arabella i know you're a liar and all but at this point, i feel like you should leave me alone," ethan teased in a rude, mocking voice.

arabella was taken back by ethan's tone, considering she'd never seen him act like this.

"i don't know who you think you're getting smart with ethan, but you better cut it out because i'm not the one," arabella snapped at him, taking him by surprise.

ethan sighed before springing up from the couch, "okay i really don't wanna deal with you or gray right now, so i'm just gonna go," he walked over to the key holder, grabbing his car keys.

arabella got up too, following him, "and where do you think you're going?" she grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"i'm going to a friends house, so please let go of me and leave me be," ethan tried to open the front door, but arabella blocked him.

"you're not going anywhere. now go to my room and talk to your brother ethan. i'm not fucking around," she boldly stood there, arms crossed with a serious face.

ethan threw the keys on the floor before stomping upstairs like a three year old going into timeout.

"fucking asshole," arabella muttered, picking up the keys and hanging them back up.

she walked back over to the couch, plopping down. arabella sat in silence for a while, hearing faint voices coming from upstairs and hoping things were going smooth.

ethan and grayson must've been talking for a while because arabella soon fell asleep, not even finding out how things ended up working out.

+

if you watch bad girls club, then you'll get the "i'm not the one" reference🤪 it's not my fault i just love camilla🤪🤪

i also wrote this whole entire chapter in one day so someone be proud🤪

and my obsession with this emoji has gotten even worse🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪