NINE

trigger warning: mentions of suicide and depression. please don't read if you get triggered by that kind of stuff.

+

arabella sat there, stunned not knowing what to say or how to react. "ethan i-" ethan rested his chin on arabella's shoulder, "you don't have to say anything," he gave her a look, signaling for her to not worry about it.

"anna had a lot of things going on in her life," ethan sighed, running his hands up and down arabella's waist, "she had depression and on top of that, she was constantly hurting herself," ethan's chin began stabbing arabella's shoulder.

"it's nothing to worry about though bella," he gave a small smile, "just know that everyday i tried to helping her," ethan picked arabella up and placed her the side before getting up.

arabella sighed at the loss of physical contact as ethan stood there fixing his shirt. "it's getting kinda late, don't you think i should go?" arabella didn't want ethan to go at all, but he was to stay, he wouldn't have any clothes to change into.

arabella reached forward, grabbing ethan's hand, "come on ethan please stay," she dragged out the -ay in a whiny voice. ethan playfully groaned in response, "please?" arabella enticingly bit her lip while holding his one hand with both of hers.

ethan playfully rolled his eyes, "fine, but i have to go back home and get some things," arabella nodded innocently. "i'll stay here then," her hands dropped to her lap.

"i'll be back in a bit, okay?" ethan bent down kissing arabella's left cheek before heading downstairs.

arabella heard the sound of ethan's car start and drive off into the distance. she pouted, sad that ethan would be gone, but it was only for a few. she was ready for tonight because tonight she knew that once her and ethan got comfortable,

she would definitely make his night a night to remember.

+

9.9/10 chance of smut next chapter oOp, but i've never really written it so please bare with me if it's bad. also, the next chapter will be longer i promise!!