EIGHT

just a reminder that there is a trigger warning in this chapter and the next, so please don't read this if you're sensitive.

+

after a two hour long chat over caramel macchiatos, ethan and arabella decided to head back to her place for some movies. since they'd shown up in separate cars, they agreed to meet at her house which wasn't a very far distance from rose waters.

arabella arrived first, since ethan had gotten caught in a red light. she unlocked the front door, heading inside. she hung her keys up on their hook, hearing ethan pull up into her driveway and the slam of his car door.

ethan knocked on the front door, being the gentleman he is, not wanting to barge in. "ethan you can come in," arabella said loud enough for him to hear. he walked inside, taking his shoes off and placing them next to the door whilst arabella's were thrown to the side. she snickered to herself before grabbing his hand, leading him upstairs to her bedroom.

ethan sat on her bed hunched over his phone while arabella went into her bathroom to change into something more comfy. she came out wearing her nike shorts and a white tank top, taking notice of ethan checking her out.

"you like what you see?" ethan's face turned a bright shade of red as he stared down at the floor in embarrassment, but arabella grabbed his hand, playing with his fingers. "i know i like what i see," she seductively bit her lip as ethan sat there looking her up and down amazed at how beautiful her body really was.

arabella stopped playing with his fingers, "hey ethan? how come you've never really told me about your life with anna?" she started playing with his fingers again. "well i mean," ethan tried to make it come out in the nicest way possible, "you never really asked," he politely shrugged, making arabella feel bad that she was so caught up in telling about her past when she hadn't even bothered to ask ethan about his.

"i'm really sorry eth-," ethan cut her off by interlocking his hand with hers, "babe it's fine," he smiled at her, "plus we have plenty of time here anyways," arabella nodded, glad he wasn't upset or anything.

"well, what do you want to know?" he laughed, making arabella laugh along. "you mentioned a car accident..." her voice trailed off seeing as the look on ethan's face had kind of changed.

ethan's smile faded and his eyes seemed to have gotten darker, making arabella began to regret even mentioning the accident. "it's a long story," he looked down at his lap before sighing. "like you said, we have time," arabella climbed onto his lap, sitting so her legs were facing diagonal and her butt was pressed up against ethan's lap.

ethan wrapped his hands around her waist, showering her cheek with kisses. "ethan, ethan, stop! tell me about anna and then we'll see what happens after," she smirked at him as he stopped kissing her and scoffed.

"fine! fine!" he rubbed his face showing he was thinking of what to say, "i guess i didn't tell you the real cause of her accident, did i?" arabella shook her head getting kind of uneasy as to what he was about to tell her.

"well, what i didn't tell you was that," ethan nervously cleared his throat,

"anna's car accident was an act of suicide."