SEVEN

"hey jason i know you can't hear me, but," arabella sighed, shaking her head in defeat. ethan squeezed her hand, "you got this, bella. i believe in you," he placed a hand on her thigh and began rubbing circles with his thumb.

arabella took a deep breath, "but i just wanted to say that i've moved on. th-" tears rolled down her face, falling onto her shirt, "th-this is my last time coming to visit you an-" ethan squeezed her hand again, "and there's a new somebody in my life that has bestowed himself upon me," she gazed over at ethan to find him staring at her as if his eyes had never left her body when she walked to sit by him. ethan's eyes glistened with happiness due to arabella's words. those were the words he'd been dying to hear from her ever since he met her.

arabella glanced back to jason's headstone, "i think i'm ready to finally accept the fact that," she squeezed ethan's hand, "you are six feet underground. nothing's going to change that s-," tears were beginning to form in her eyes, but ethan leaned over, softly wiping them away, "so i guess this is goodbye jason," arabella paused for a bit, "i'll be enjoying myself while you're burning in hell," she smirked over to ethan watching his eyes immediately go wide.

"fuck bella, you really gave that bastard a piece of your mind, huh?" he laughed, still holding onto her hand. she laughed along with him and both eventually got up to go get coffee at joes.

as arabella slowly let go of ethans hand, he tugged her back to him. "in all seriousness though, i'm proud of you beautiful," his hands wrapped around her waist as he pulled her into a warm, generous hug.

they stayed like that for a bit, neither one wanting to let go but soon after, arabella pulled back before placing a soft kiss on ethan's cheek. "that's for being there for me ethan. i really appreciate you love," ethan's smile was practically so huge, arabella was sure his jaw probably starting to hurt.

"now come on, let's go get some caramel macchiatos," she stretched her hand forward signaling for ethan to grab on, which he did.

and the two made their way to joes café laughing and joking along the way, never letting go of one another's hand.

+

this is totally out of nowhere, but arabella is played by the stunning indya marie up above! i don't see a lot of poc within fanfics and i myself am a poc so i wanted to change it up a bit, plus i just love indya so much.