"Miss Carter can you tell us exactly what happened?" Officer Jones asked.

"Well officer Jones it all started when my ex decided that he didn' t like the fact that I wanted to end things." I paused to collect my thoughts.

"I had told him while he was at my house the day of the beating that I couldn't take his jealousy anymore. He is very jealous and protective over me and he always told me that if he couldn't have nobody else would either." I said as tears rolled down my battered cheeks. Damn I'm a good actress.

"Had he ever been abusive with you before that day?" Jones asked me?

"No, he would yell at me but never did he lay a hand on me until that day."

I looked over at Marcell and he was clenching his jaw and his hands had balled into fist. I knew what he was thinking and he was ready to go attack Que, but I wasn't gonna let him do that although he was going to pay for making me feel like I wasn't nothing when I know I was something.

Exotic may have beat my ass, but I was gonna get the last laugh and she was gonna shed many tears. If I couldn't have Que she couldn't either and I was gonna make sure of that.

"What is his name Miss Carter?" Smith asked.

"Rodriguez Jacquees Broadnax."

"Thanks Miss Carter. That's all we need for now. We will be in touch." Jones said walking out with Smith in tow.

I smiled on the inside as I continued to let fake tears fall. I looked at Marcell and you could almost see steam coming out of his ears.

"Giselle why the hell didn't you tell me he did this to you?" He said with so much venom it made me nervous.

"Marcell he didn't Exotic did, but I'm just paying that bitch back for what she did to me."

********

Jacquees

I brought Exotic closer to me and I heard her soft snores as I did. This girl is something else. I know one thing she is a damn freak and I know I am to blame for that, but shit she my lil freak in the bedroom but my classy chick in the street. I rested my chin atop her head and placed my hand on her ass. I love holding her like this. I was just about to shut my eyes to go back to sleep because I was tired as hell from last night. Apparently someone had other ideas for me because someone was beating on my door like the fucking police.

I hated to shift and move from my comfortable spot but I needed to see who was beating on my damn door at 10 am. I moved and Exotic stirred.

"Where are you going baby?" She asked raising her head.

"Someone is knocking on my door. I will be right back." I said leaning over and kissing her forehead. I walked out the room and made my way down stairs in my light blue basketball shorts with no shirt. I swung the door open and two plice officers were at my door.

"What's the problem officer's?" I said leaning in the door frame.

"I'm officer Jones and this is officer Smith. Are you Rodriguez Broadnax?" Jones asked?

I looked back over my shoulders and Exotic was coming down the stairs in a pair of my shorts with a tank on.

"Ja what's going on?"

"I don't know."

I turned back around and finally gave them an answer.

"Yes I am. Why what do you need to know for?" I said angrily.

"You are under arrest for the assualt and battery of Giselle Carter." Jones said as he cuffed me and read me my miranda rights.

"I didn't touch that crazy bitch." I yelled struggling against them.

"WAIT!" Exotic yelled.

"Officers you have the wrong person. Giselle is lying I am the one who assaulted her. He's innocent." I said with a serious look. I wasn't afraid one bit. Hell if I had known she was gon' do all this shit I would have killed her ass for real. I know it's harsh but this bitch is crazy. I see that ass whoopin didn't teach her dumb ass nothing.

"I am Exotic Chambers and the day she was assaulted was the day I went to her house and assaulted her."

The officers looked confused for a minute, but they read me my miranda rights as they cuffed me.

"Exotic what the hell are you doing?"

"Ja I take full responsibility for what I done. I'm not about to let you take the wrap for something you didn't do. And besides you got your career to think about."

I was speechless. Exotic is real as hell and most importantly she is loyal.

"Baby I'm gon' get you out so don't worry. I got you." I said giving her my endearing smile. She smiled back allowing her deep dimples to show.

"Ja I know you got me. Call Andie and Sharee." I said as the officers walked me to the patrol car.

We looked at each other as she sat in the back of that car. I couldn't believe this shit was happening.

Damn what a way to start the day being under arrest......