The Haunted House (Killing Stalking)

Hello! This is my first fanfiction. I've read alot of Fanfic in my time alive (I've been reading since i was like nine, and I'm almost Sixteen now sooo yea 😂) So i have a pretty good idea of how to write a good one.
Hope you enjoy! Comment what i should do next!
~ A.M
"Sangwoo, are you sure this is a good idea?" Yoonbum asked his...Boyfriend? He still wasn't sure what to call him. It had been three years, eight months, and twenty-seven days since he started, for lack of a better word, living with Sangwoo (not that he was counting or anything). They were at a local carnival, having nothing better to do.
"Yea, It'll be fun! What, are you scared?" Sangwoo teased him lightly as they stood in line for the haunted house.
"No...It's just...Nevermind." He says finally, sighing. Its fine! You live in a house of horrors anyways, this'll be no different.

Moving up to the front of the line, Sangwoo pays for their tickets. Him and Bum enter the house, Bum visibly creeped out. "Sa-Sangwoo...I don't think this is a good idea..." He whispers, grabbing the taller mans arm. "Relax, Bum! This is supposed to be fun!" He says, starring ahead with an amused look on his face, as if he was enjoying Bums fear. (Which we all know he is.)

After a few minutes of walking, Sangwoo spots a fake corpse. "Hey! That shouldnt scare you, you've seen one of those before!!!" Sangwoo says pretty loud, getting a few strange and frightful looks from the other groups. Yoonbum looks up at him with a look of shock on his face. "S-sangwoo! What are y-you talking about?" He asks, even though he is obviously aware of the fact he has seen more than one corpse. Sangwoo just chuckles and lightly pushes him ahead.

They finally, after several jump scares and disturbing scenes being played out before them, exit the House of Horrors. Before they leave, they stop by a gift shop and Sangwoo buys Bum a frog Beany Baby™. They head back to Sangwoos house and do some Non-G Rated things if ya get what i mean 😉