Moving back home

Laurens POV

____________

So i had been staying at my house for a few days now. Suddenly Hayden ran in my room and layed next to me.  "hiiiiii" he said "so we just don't knock in this house anymore" I said. "Nope" he said.

"Would you like it if i came in your room and you were shirtless" I said. "Lauren  we all know you would love seeing me shirtless" he said then winked at me.  I pushed him off the bed. "Hey your mean" he said in a childish voice which caused me to laugh.  " I'M TELLING JOHNNY" he said then ran out of my room i could hear him yell "JOHNNY LAUREN HURT ME" i laughed to myself god i missed them  I thought to myself.   Today i was moving my stuff from my other house to this house. I didn't have clothes with me so Johnny bought me so clothes a few days ago.

I changed into a black  shirt with leggings and black addidas and i put my hair in a high ponytail. I'm also going back to my old school which I'm not so exited about but i wanna be near Johnny and Hayden. I have been talking to Carson because I think Hayley is mad at me.

"Johnny are you ready" I yelled. "HE'S IN THE CAR ALREADY" Hayden yelled.

In the car

"So who is this Carson guy?" Johnny asked. "Oh Hayley's step brother he is like my brother"  I said. I could see Hayden start to laugh. "We're here" Hayden said.  I'm kinda nervous because Hayley is gonna be here. Carson opened the door and I gave him a hug.  "I missed you" he said "I missed you too " I said

I went to my room which was with Hayley. I came in the room and she looked up at me "hi" I said "hi" she said and smiled. "So your moving out " she asked. "yeah" I said. "I'm gonna miss you" she said and got up and hugged me. I'm gonna miss you too" I said and hugged her back. "I thought you were mad at me " I said. "Nope it's not like you Hayden right?"   "Right" I said and gave her a fake smile.

And again I have to hide my feelings I thought to myself.

After putting everything in the car

I walked downstairs and someone yelled "LAUREN" i looked and it was William "WILLIAM" i said and ran to give him a tight hug.

Haydens POV

Everything was going well until someone yelled "LAUREN" and she went to give him a big tight hug. "WHO'S THAT" i said. "Oh this is William " she said. I gave him the death glare.

"Carson can I please go to Laurens new school" Hayley said "No we are not going to a new school" Carson said. "But why not" Hayley said. "Cuz I said so" Carson said. Now Lauren and Hayley were crying giving each other a big tight hug. Then Lauren went to Carson and gave him a tight hug.

Johnny's POV

So this boy named Carson is calling MY little SISTER "sister" like she is my little sister. It really seems like she doesn't want to come home with us.

Back at home

Lauren went up to her room and me and Hayden sat on the couch

H- "Stupid William"

J- "Stupid Carson"

"JOHNNY" Hayden said "Yes" i said "Lauren is moving back home" I turned looking at him "I know dumbass " I said and hit him. he started laughing and so did I. Lauren came back down and asked "Why are you guys laughing " which made us laugh even more.