First day of school

Lauren POV
--------------------

UUUUUHHHHH today is the first day of school. The reason i don't like school is because i don't make much friends.  It hasnt always been like this but ever since my dad died. I isolated myself from everyone exept for my brother. But my brother is the oppisite he gets along with everyone. The girls go crazy for him. Well I took a shower and git ready.
This is my outfit.

I can only imagine what my brother is gonna say

Johnnys POV
-----------------------
Today is the first day of school. Me and my sister are freshmans. Well im worried about my sister because she doesnt really get along with people. But ill be with her the whole step of the way because I promised her that. Here is my outfit

Kenzies POV ----------------------Im so exited for today

Kenzies POV
----------------------
Im so exited for today. I get to see my boyfriend Hayden Summerall. I didnt get to see him the whole summer
Well here is my outfit

 I didnt get to see him the whole summerWell here is my outfit

Haydens POV
-----------------------
So exited for today. I get to see my girlfriend Kenzie and i get to try out for football.
This is my outfit

Lauren POV---------------------When i got downstairs my brother was waiting for my by the door with a apple

Lauren POV
---------------------
When i got downstairs my brother was waiting for my by the door with a apple. "Here you go" he said to me as he handed me the apple. "Aww thx my faviorte" I said. Then he looked at my outfit. "Um you are not wearing that to school" he said. "Trust me your so called friends that you ocassionaly happen to  make out with wear things way worse than this" I said. "But your my little sister." he said. I smiled happy that he cares about me. "Let go"  I said draggimg him to the bus.

Haydens POV
--------------------
"HAYDEN" I hears someone yell. I turned and saw Kenzie running towards me. "KENZIE" I said. She jumped on my arms. I kissed her. "I missed you so much babe" I said. "Me too" she said. When we got on the bus i was a girl and a boy she reminded me of someone i didnt know though. When we got of the bus i reconized who it was. It was Johnny my best friend from Canada and Lauren his sistrt my not so best friend because we dated and it didnt turn out well. I kinda cheated on her. I yelled "Johnny" he turned around and said "Hayden?" "Yeah its me" I said. "bro how have you been " he said. "Good I said" "How have you been" I said. "Great" he said. The I turned Lauren. I gotta admit she looks super cute. Shes changed a lot since how she was 2 years ago. "Hey Lauren how have you been" "Like you care" she said. "LAUREN" Johnny said. "Its ok Johnny last time we saw eachother we weren't in best terms" I said. "Oh this is Mackenzie. My girlfriend" I said. Hi you can call me Kenzie" She said. Lauren eyes looked really watery like if she was about to cry. Then i saw Johnny enwerlock his and Laurens hands. They smiled at eacother.

Laurens POV
--------------------

When he said that i felt like crying. My brother doesn't know that he cheated on me. I can't imagine what he would do if he knew.

Kenzies POV
-------------------
I didnt know who this girl named Lauren was but I could see the way she looked at him like she was in love with him.

Laurens POV
--------------------
"Do you want to go get our schedule with us?" Hayden asked. Johnny looked at me and I just smiled. "Sure" Johnny anwsered. When i git my schedule I looked at it.
1st period: Civics
2nd period: language arts
3rd period: Math
4th period: Music
5th period: reading
6th period: science
7th period P.E
"Let me see your schedule Laur(johnnys nickname for me)" I handed it to him. "Laur we have 3 classes together" he said " yay" I said and hugged him. "Which ones?" I asked "3rd 4th and 7th" he said. "Lauren" Hayden said " what" I said. "We have 4 classes together" he said."Oh yay" I said sacasticly. "Which?" "2nd 3rd 4rth and 7th" he said. "And we have 2nd and 4rth together" Mackenzie said. I just smiled. We walked to our lockers."Johnnys Haydens and my lockers are together but not Mackenzies". The bell rang and i hugged Johnny and said "Do i have to go" " Ill see you in 3rd period sis" "k bye". In first period the teacher was telling us where to sit. "Lauren Orlando You will sit next to Ruby" I went to sit next to her. At the end of class when i was leaving Ruby tripped me and i fell. She just started to laugh. "Loser" she said. I got uo and went to my next period.

Kenzies POV
-----------------------
I saw Hayden in in my next period. "Babe" I said and went and pecked him. "Lauren!" I said. She looked at me and smiled but she looked like she was crying.

Hayden POV
-------------------
It looked like Lauren was crying. "What happened" kenzie asked. "Nothing" "are you sure you ok" "im fine" she said. "Are you sure" I said. " IM FINE HAYDEN IM USED TO IT" she said then stormed off. The teacher came in. "Hi everyone im Mrs Carrie". She then gave us our sitting chart and i was put next to Lauren.

Laurens POV
---------------------
The bell finnally rang. Ues my next class is with Johnny I thought. "Hey Lauren since our next class is tigether do you want to waln together?" Hayden asked. "Sure i dont care" I responded. "Hey im really sorry for what I did to you in the past" he said. "Don't worry about it". I said. Before he could say anything else i saw Johnny and this girl walking. "JOHNNY" I yelled and ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "LAUREN" he said. "Johmny who is this girl" a girl asked. "Oh my little sister" "oh" she said. And then smiled at me "Hi im Nadia" She said and then hugged me". I rolled my eyes. My brother already was being a player. "Come lets go sit next to eachother John" I said. But then Nadia said "Wont you sit with me John". She said giving the puppy eyes. "Id rather sit with Laur and only my sister can call me John" "fine" she said and looked at me. Then i got a text message saying "Back off ". How did she get my number? "What are you looking at?" Johnny asked. "Instagram" I said. " You have Instagram?" Johnny and Hayden said at the said at the same time. "Yes" I said. After that class we went to lunch. "Hayden!" Mackenzie said. Oh hi Hayden said. "Hi Johnny" she said. "Hi' he said. She turned and just smuled at me. We all sat together. The rest of the day went by. As always there are the bullys that like to bully me. Its Nadia, ruby, and annie. I git on the bus and someone screamed "Lauren" it was Johnny. He had saved a seat for me.

Mackenzie POV
------------------------
On the bus I was sitting next to Hayden. "Hey Hayden can I ask u something" "Anything" he said. "How do you and that girl Lauren know eachother". I asked. "We used to date and then something happened" he said. "Oh did you love her you can be 100 percent honest" I asked. "Yes " he said. "She was my first love" he said." I didnt say anthing after that