PREPARING

Johnnys POV

Me and lauren are still not talking to eacother
We were at school and hayden and me were talking. "Yo shes been so MOODY all of a sudden. (Pretend hayden forgot about her birthday too) I said. All of a sudden she came up to me and just stared at me for a few seconds and then walked away.

Skip to the end of the day

I came home and lauren was at kenzies house for a sleepover. I went to her room to look for headphones.there was this piece of paper and i opened it it was a drawing of a birthday cake that i was holding and giving it to lauren. I thought that was really wierd. Then it hit me IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY. There was no way i had put a reminder on my phone. Then i remebered Nadia had my phone. I called hayden and he anwsered.

Skip the conversation.

So we had decided we were gonna throw her a suprise party tomorrow on saturday. But we needed kenzies hepl so i texted her.

Me
Hey kenzie.....
Kenzie💖🙈
Hey jaunny boi
Me
So laurens birthday was on sunday and i forgot. So me and ur barbie boy are throwing her a supruse party can u plz keep her distracted till tmr.

Kenzie🙈💖
Ofc anything

Me
Thank u so much. Make sure she looks perfect

Kenzie💖🙈
I will dont worry😜

Me
Thank u i owe u😭😭😭

Kenzie💖🙈

U sure do.....
Just kidding

Kenzies POV

LAUR i said. Yes she anwsered. Ur brother is throwing a party tmr. And we re going i said.

Lauren POV
Seriously do we have to go. That idiot cant keep a promise but can throw a party. I said. What promise? She asked. Oh nothing i said.

Next day

I was getting ready for the party. Mackenzie chose my makeup hair dress and shoes. So u got to choose hers. She honestly has become like a sister to me. She said i had to look really pretty so the boys would be drooling on how pretty i looked. But the only boy i wanted to imprese isnt available.

Ok its time to get u ready.

So this is my dress

This are my shoes