Seeing them

Haydens POV

_______________

I was currently getting ready  to go to the mall with my friend Hayley. I wanted Johnny to come but he never wants to go anywhere since Lauren went missing. "Can you please come" I begged. "No"he said. "Please" I said. "No Hayden" he said. "But she told me she was gonna bring her sister" I said. "HAYDEN I SAID NO" he said and stormed off to his room. Well I guess Ill go alone then.  I saw Hayley.  "Hayley" I said. "hey" she said and came and hugged me. "Wheres your sister" I asked. "Oh shes in the bathroom oh she actually coming right now" she said. I turn around and say "Hey I'm Hay Lauren?"

I cant believe its actually Lauren. She has changed a lot. She has short hair now. she was wearing a white crop top with black shorts and black vans. She looks so pretty.

I ran up to her and hugged her so tight. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. "Ive missed you so much" I said. "Me too" she said. "I love you so much" I said. "really" she asked.

Hayley's POV

_____________

I told Hayden Lauren was coming and he turned around and said "Hey I'm Hay Lauren" he asked. Wait they know each other I thought.

Then he ran up to her and hugged her and picked her up. They must be friends that haven't seen each other in a long time I thought.

then he said "I missed you so much and she responded that she did to. But then he said "I love you so much" That's when my heart broke. then she said "Really.

I couldn't take it anymore I saw the way they were looking at each other so I ran. I heard Lauren calling my name but I ignored her. I kept running.

Hayden's POV

________________

I turned around and saw Hayley running. Then Lauren screamed "HAYLEY" she tried to run after her but i grabbed her wrist. I wasn't gonna let her get away. Not this time

"You cant leave" I said. "Hayden let me go I need to talk to her" she said. "No" I said. But she got away and started running. Think Hayden think. What should i do to stop her. Then it hit me.

"JOHNNY " I screamed. She stopped and turned around.

Lauren's POV

_________________

i was running but he yelled "JOHNNY" I stopped and i turned around. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked worried.

Hayden's POV

_________________

"He's changed" I said. "How has he changed" she asked. "He needs to see you" I said.

Laurens POV

_______________

I turned around and looked at Hayley's direction and then looked at Hayden.

Johnny or Hayley?

No Johnny is my own brother. I turned and looked at Hayden . " Lets go" I said. he smiled and said "Okay follow me". he said.

"I know where my own house is stupid" I said. "Still sassy as ever that's my girl" he said. "Oh shutup" I said.

When we got to the house we had a plan. So i had to hide behind a bush.  Hayden knocked on the door. I saw Johnny open the door. He looked so different. He looked so sad and deppressed. I wanted to cry. He wasn't the same happy johnny I knew and it was all my fault.

"What do you want Hayden I don't have time for you."

"Not even time for me " I said.

Johnny's POV

______________

I opened the door and it was Hayden. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Hayden I dont have time for you" I said. Then I heard someone say "Not even time for me . I looked up. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

It was Lauren......................

.........