When I walked into the mirrored room, I smiled as I saw Max dancing. Eliza was beside him as well as Jill and most of the dance crew. 

I waited until the music stopped and Max recognized me. 

"Why the disguise?" he shouted out. Everyone looked at me and I waved at them. 

I took off my hat and looked around smiling. When Jill saw me she smiled and made her way over to me. 

My heart flipped and I couldn't help, but think how cunning deceit can be. 

It can be right there, under your nose, at the edge of your fingertips and yet you couldn't see. 

It changed faces every time. 

Into your mother. 

Into your father. 

Into your sibling.

Into your loved one. 

And, into your friend.

I waited until Jill was standing in front of me and was about to hug me before I leaned back and showed her my phone. 

She smiled and looked at it. Her smile moved as she read. She replaced her smiling face with one of worry and sadness. One, I would have believed if I didn't know that deceit operates like that. 

"Oh my, who did this to you?" she gasped and I looked at her in her eyes. 

Why did she pick dancing when acting was her forte? 

"I don't know. Considering, only one person knew this story" I told her tilting my head. Eliza stepped out from behind Max. 

"You're smart after all," she said and I nodded to her.

"What?" Jill said looking between Eliza and me. Completely lost in her unfolding. I saw Max move closer to us as I lose my scarf. 

"Only one person knew about my dad coming into town" I stated watching Jill's eyes widen. "However, I like how they added on the fact that I was accident prone and could not take care of myself and needed 'daddy's' supervision". 

Jill licked her lips, her eyes flitting everywhere. "I don't get what you are saying, Tay" she still tried to act. 

"I am saying that only you knew this about me. Only you knew about the previous things that coincidentally ended up in this tabloid only. How much are they paying you exactly?" I asked her. 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Max figure out what exactly was happening as his eyes hardened toward Jill. He stepped forward and I had no doubt in my mind that he was going to help settle this, but Eliza held him back. I guess she figured this was something that I needed to resolve myself.

The other dance crew members looked a bit frantic. It was like they were waiting for a fight to break out even though their faces were masked with shock.

"Taylor, you have your facts wrong" Jill scoffed and turned her back on me. She was preparing to run out of there.  I laughed. 

She stopped in her tracks. Maybe it was because of my grueling laughter, I am not sure, but she stopped.

"You should be an actress. You were the one that was leaking all of that valuable information and at the same time, you were the one pretending to be a friend. You're an excellent actress. I will personally recommend you" I spat. I watched as Jill tensed up. Her face morphed into a scowl, but she quickly tried to school it with some fake smile.

However, it was too late for that. She forgot that this room was filled with mirrors and I could have seen her reflection from the back of her. Her eyes wandered up from the floor and met mines. Shocked that I saw that part of her she was trying to hide.