~37.0~

Okay, so this chapter really shed light on the x-rated scenes, but note that Tay and Ky have been having sex since they started dating.

Taylor didn't know it, but she's my light. 

She's that beam of hope that I thought I will never have but showed up just when I needed it. 

I didn't deserve second chances, but somehow God just sent her here for me. 

Yeah, I might have gone through hell, but I think he just wanted me to work for her. 

I got things too easy, that's probably why I lost them so quickly. 

I wasn't planning on losing Taylor, though. 

She was going to have to be permanent. 

She came unexpectedly and I wasn't expecting her to leave either.

I love her, guys. 

Damn!

I can see the guys just laughing at me being whipped.

I've been whipped for a few months now, but I think she got me with the cat of 9 tails. There had to be some bruises on me. 

Now, even as I looked as she walked ahead of me. Clothes soaked with fountain water and her hair matted to her head. I could feel it growing, doubling up inside. 

She's a beauty without even trying. 

"You're still staying here?" she turned to me catching me in my creepy state. I looked over the apartment. Surprisingly, I am. 

"Yeah, why?" 

She smirked, shrugging her shoulder and I knew what she was thinking. 

That I would be kicked out already, but she hasn't seen how much I've changed with her. 

The things I use to do, I feel the need to do no more. I wouldn't say I change for her, but because of her. 

She made me see good things in me that I thought were thrown into the sea of forgetfulness. She made me into Kysnor Reed again. 

Not Chance.

Kysnor. 

"Ky" her voice made me fully aware of my surroundings. I was now cautious that I was just staring at her. 

Still am. 

Her lips slightly parted as she return the gesture. She's pressed against the oak door and I'm 2.5 seconds from being pressed to her. 

God, I have missed her. 

So much. 

She doesn't object when I dipped down to kiss her, nor did she fight me off when I lifted her into my arms through the heat of the moment. Opening the door and slamming her body into it to shut it.