~28.0~

{One day...One day, my videos will match my chapters. I just be putting what I feeling at the moment. } #OldSchool #Usher

 } #OldSchool #Usher

Chance's P.O.V

The room was dark and quiet. The only constant sound was coming from my feet softly padding on the soft carpet from pacing. My nails were down to nothing and I was going to burst if Charlie didn't come in the next t-.

I flung the door open and grabbed him by the collar inside, but before I can close the door Trent burst in. I stopped mid-way staring at him, my confused eyes wondering at Charlie who looked lost as well. 

"Hey Trent, what are you doing here?" I whispered, greeting him as if it was a casual meeting in the day, but it wasn't. 

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and Taylor was knocked out. I had to actually put her to sleep with some good old Kysnor loving. 

Making love to Taylor was one of my favorite thing to do. It was something about connecting with her in such an intimate way that made me feel serene. 

Of course, when I come, it was earth-shattering and so intense, I knew I moaned louder than her sometimes, but I was referring to during and after. 

I have had sex many many times, but nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing compared to what I had with Taylor. I never in my life wanted to give that up. I never in my life would ever want to give her up. 

So, right now as I stood with my chest feeling like it would be ripped out my chest, I was scared shitless that it might come to a reality. 

"Hey" Trent greeted, his steely eyes staring at Charlie and me. I was positive I didn't call Trent here, but yet he stood. Charlie reached up tugging on his ears, a little habit he had. 

"What are you doing here?" Charlie asked Trent, but my mind dipped into panic again before coming back. My eyes glance at the room Taylor was sleeping in and I felt my throat closing again. 

"The same reason you're here" Trent's reply made me look back to the pair as Charlie give me a weird look.

"Trent, what are you talking about?" I chuckled. "What are you here for?" Trent closed his eyes, rubbed his face, and walked past me. Charlie and I watched as he walked into the middle of the living room and turned around to us. Still scratching his head, he smiled and shook his head. 

"You know we've been best friends for 12 years. 12 years and out of 3 of those years, I was waiting on my best friends to tell me the big secret."

"Trent, we honestly don't know what you're-"

"I know" his voice was low, but it was loud to deafen me and put Charlie into a frenzy. 

"Trent, we- you weren't" 

"I know-- I wasn't supposed to know. What were you trying to do to save me? You were going to keep me in the dark and I was going to show up to your funeral thinking you died of some shocking death." Trent shook his head and sat on the couch.