He hands you a plate of cooked meat and you guys sit down and eat. After you both were done you guys got dressed and headed to the guild walking hand in hand. On the way you couldn't help but blurt out a random question

"Natsu do you think of me as your girlfriend?" You ask.

Natsu stopped. Trying to think of a answer. You squeezed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiles at you and says "Well yeah. Do you think of me as your boyfriend?" He asks you.

You smile and say softly "Yeah I do, I love the idea of loving you actually."

He looked at you wide eyed at your honesty and just smiled "me to" he replies softly.

You two made it to the guild and walked in hand in hand which immediately caused a lot of commotion. But you guys didn't care and continued walking to the head masters office.

You guys walk in and a short old man looked up. "Well hello my dear it's good to see you up and about!" He shouts.

He then looks at you and natsu holding hands and says "I can see you are already in good hands" he smiles. "Now what can I do for you?"

You look him in the eyes and say "I want you to help me discover if I have magical abilities and if I do I would love to join the guild!" You say with a shaky and excited voice.

"Ok my dear" He replies. "Come here please" you walk over to him and stand directly in front of him.

He places a hand on your head and focuses. After a few minutes he removes his hand. "My dear you are very powerful. Your magical abilities may be on par with Natsu. In fact once you've mastered your power I think you two would be a truly unstoppable team. A force to be reckoned with!" He declares which made Natsu grin ear to ear and made you smile and blush.

"Master what is my ability?" I ask.

"Well for starters," he replies "you have a resistance to fire that rivals natsu. Up until now he was the only one that could resist fire. Next you can use transformation magic which means you can turn into anything you can think of and use its ability."

"Wow..." You mutter trying to take it all in.

"You can go to Mirajane who can help you unlock all your power. What I told you is only a glimpse of what you are capable of. I can sense deep down that you have potential for greatness!" He states proudly.

Natsu takes your hand and you thank the master and  start to leave.

"Oh sir what about joining the guild?" You ask before closing the door.

"Mira can help you with that as well my dear and welcome to Fairy Tail!" He yells clearly excited and enthusiastic for what's to come.

Natsu is next to you with the biggest smile ever and looking like he wants to explode with excitement. He leads you to the bar and to Mirajane. You both explain everything to her and her eyes light up with excitement and she starts jumping up and down. She ran and grabbed the magic stamp that will make me a official Fairy Tail member.

"Where do you want the mark and what color?" She asks with a smile. My eyes start to look around the room and I notice Natsu's mark for the first time. She sees me stare at his mark and we nod to each other and she gives me a wink.

Is she a mind reader to? You ask yourself. She stamps you in the exact same spot as natsu who had gotten distracted by a guy that can use ice magic. There suddenly appeared the red fairy tail mark that matched Natsu's perfectly. I tap his shoulder and he turns around.

"I got my mark!" You say happily and smile.

"Really? Where?" He asks.

"Look and see silly!" You tell him with a smile.

It was then that he notices my arm position matched his and he looked at my arm and saw that we had matching marks.

"No way! We got matching marks?!" He yells with a smile and excitement in his voice.

"Well master did say we would be a unstoppable team once I mastered my magic so I figured we should match...plus red is my favorite color." I say with a big smile.

He just stares at me and smiles. I then feel him grab me and hug me, then he kisses me. My eyes grow wide from surprise then I relax and close my eyes. I feel like I'm melting. The only thing that snapped me out of it and made me pull away was Mira giggling and jumping up and down clapping. Me and natsu both blush.

"So...Mira when can you start teaching me transformation magic?" I ask trying my best to calm down.

"We can start now. Follow me." She replies. So we follow her outside to the back of the guild.