"The skyphoza caught me too along with Harry lots of times and it could of happened to you too as well."

"Aelita's right." Harry replied.

"Listen we'll try to be nice to him, but he can't ever go to the factory." Yumi explains.

"Yeah okay."

Jeremy was still typing away on his computer.

A message appeared on Jeremy's computer showing it was from Franz Hopper.

"Unbelievable."

Jeremy grabs his phone.

Aelita hears her phone ring and answers it.

"Jeremy? What?"

"Yeah it was a message from Franz Hopper he wants us to meet him at the factory in 15 minutes." Jeremy explains.

"How do you know it's not a fake message, sounds like a Xana tatic?"

"I know, but it came when I just finished the program, that's no coincidence." Jeremy replies.

"You're right, it could be my father."

"Better hurry." Jeremy replies.

"Be right there."

Aelita hangs up.

"My father just sent Jeremy a message sounds important let's head for the factory."

William looks at the gang.

Aelita, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and Harry leave the lunch room for the factory.

William follows the gang.

"Hey, anything wrong?" William asks stooping the gang.

"Everything cool, thanks a lot we really don't need you William." Odd nervously replied.

"That's a shame because I've got a score to settle with Xana." William sighs.

"Yeah, well some other time. See ya later." Odd rushed running off with the others.

A few minutes later

Sissi listens to music on her phone.

Jeremy runs past Sissi.

"Hey?" Sissi says seeing Ulrich and others appear in the forest.

"Sissi?" Ulrich asks.

"Looking for you friend sour puss?" Sissi asks.

"What are you doing here?" Ulrich asks.

"The park is still open to everyone last time I heard, but what about you?" Sissi asks.

"You five look like your in a hurry?" Sissi replies.

The gang runs off.

Factory

Jeremy runs towards the computer.

Kadic

Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita, and Harry run down a secret passage way to the sewers.

"Bummer." Ulrich growled unable to open the door.

Aelita's phone rings and answers it.

"Aelita?" Jeremy asks.

Factory

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up." Jeremy comments.

Kadic

"We're sorry Jeremy we'll be there as fast as we can." Aelita replies.

"We have no choice, let's move it guys." Ulrich orders.