Chapter 13

Lost at Sea

At the school

Odd and Ulrich are walking alone, they see Aelita closing her door.

"Hey there Aelita, Eisntein or Harry isn't with you" Odd asked her. Aelita shakes her head.

"I haven't seem him yet today" Aelita tells them.

"Speak of the devil looks who's here" Ulrich says to them looking at Jeremy who's running towards them.

Jeremy stops running.

"Hello everybody" Jeremy says to them.

"Let me guess you fell sleep in front of your computer again" Odd says to him pointing to the red mark on his head.

"Uh, yeah you'd know" Jeremy asks him.

"Imprint of your keyboard" Odd tells him. Ulrich and Aelita laugh at this.

"I was up all night with Harry working on a program, I came up with an idea for bringing William back" Jeremy tells them.

Hiroki walks over to them standing next to Ulrich. "Hey Ulrich can I talk for you a sec" Hiroki asks him.

"Uh, well if you really have to yeah" Ulrich says to him, Ulrich looks at the others, "go ahead I'll meet you inside" Ulrich tells them.

Odd, Jeremy and Aelita walk away from them. Ulrich looks back at Hiroki.

"Well uh, everybody says that girls really like you a lot" Hiroki says to Ulrich.

"That depends on the girl" Ulrich tells him.

"Well like my sister for example" Hiroki tells him.

"Uh, beep wrong try again Yumi and I are good friends that's all" Ulrich tells him.

"Yeah maybe that's what she told you, but anyway I didn't want to talk about Yumi, what about Milly" Hiroki says to him.

"Milly who" Ulrich asks him.

"Milly solovieff, you know that tall red headed girl in the seventh grade" Hiroki tells him, looking over at Milly, Ulrich looks over at Milly and Tiamya.

"Oh yeah Milly, oh yeah of course I know her so" Ulrich says to him.

"Well actually I kinda like her, but when I try to talk to her I can't think of anything to say" Hiroki tells him.

"Just talk to her about the things you like, her interest, you know she's got a passion for journalism" Ulrich tells him.

"Great idea, wouldn't it be great if I find her a scoop, she'd be crazy about me if I did" Hiroki says in happiness.

"Uh, yeah scoop for the the paper, but uh just what kind of scoop" Ulrich asks him.

"Oh you can leave that to me Ulrich" Hiroki tells him, thinking of an idea.

In the cafeteria

Ulrich sits down at the table with Harry, Odd, Jeremy and Aelita. Jeremy looks at Ulrich.

"What did Hiroki want to talk to you about" Jeremy asked him.

"He wanted some advice, he's crazy about Milly" Ulrich tells them stirring his drink. Odd sips his soup.

"He is, now isn't the cute, but it guy little young for her" Odd says to them.

"No he's not, just a little small for his age and what's more he skipped a grade in school" Aelita tells him.

"But he acts even younger than his age" Odd tells her, making a mess on his face with his soup.

"Hey Jeremy Harry tell us about this new idea of yours" Ulrich says to them.