"I'm certain William will be delighted to see you." Mr. Delmas comments talking to someone in his office. "He's changed quite a bit especially since that trip you all went on."

William's dad looks at his wife.

"What trip? We didn't go any any trip?" Mr. Dunbar asks confused.

"Ah yes, there he is now." Mr. Delmas replies standing up from his desk. "Come in."

No one enters the room.

"Come in, I said." Mr. Delmas yells.

Still no one opens the door.

Mr. Delmas walks over to the door.

"What's the matter William? Didn't you hear me tell you to come in?" Mr. Delmas asks.

"I did, but the door wasn't opened."

"Oh well, your parents are here." Mr. Delmas explains.

William walks into the room

"Is everything alright darling? You seem to be a little bit out of sorts." Mrs. Dunbar asks.

"That's right, but I never had any sorts to begin with."

Mr. Dunbar looks at Mr. Delmas.

"Your right he certainly has changed."

Factory

"Hollow web system online. Aelita I'm sending you the Ice Sector replica coordinates." Jeremy explains typing on the keyboard.

Lyoko

"I'm on it Jeremy." Aelita replies.

The skid leaves lyoko through the digital sea.

Kadic

"What will it be? Tuna casserole or sauerkraut and sausages?" The lunch lady asks William's mom.

"You wouldn't by chance have anything lighter?" Mrs. Dunbar asks.

The lunch lady puts sauerkraut on Mrs. Dunbar plate.

William steps over to the lunch lady.

"So William how's it going?" The lunch lady asks.

"It goes any direction I want it to."

The lunch lady laughs.

"You kill me William." The lunch lady laughs putting food on his plate.

William walks away.

Lyoko

The skid enters the hub.

Kadic

"Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar. Hello I'm really glad to meet you, you know that son of yours is really a piece of work." Jim smiled.

"I'm not just any piece of work, to be specific non-involving program."

"I'll leave you now, I'm sure you have lots to talk about now." Jim laughs walking away confused.

"Your father and I have been wondering William. Why you don't call us much at the moment?" Mrs. Dunbar asks looking at the clone.

"Your right here in front of me, if I called you wouldn't be home."

Lyoko

"I got visual on the replica." Aelita informs Jeremy. "Digital key activated."

The skid enters the entrance to the replica.

Factory

"Okay no sign of activated tower, there is a tower south-southwest of your position. You can doc the skid there." Jeremy informs the others. "I'm going to teleport you with Odd."