Day 1 with a Bodyguard.

I woke up to find my breakfast on my side table. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Ishaan? Did Ishaan make this breakfast?

I looked around me to see if there was no one there. After about 1 minute of confusion Ishaan entered the room looking all fresh . He was wearing jeans , Atop and  with matching trainers . His hair was wet which mean that he already had a shower before me.

"What is going on with you today Ishaan . " I said looking at him for an answer. He had cooked breakfast, Worn knew clothes, Showered all before me.

"What? I'm an early person. Can't I make you breakfast and get ready before you." He said acting like everything was normal.

" Well yes but you don't normally do all this." I said looking at him.

"just kidding I'll tell you why I actually did all this . Because Maira as you know when we first met you told me something...... You told me that your birthday was on one of the first few days of June but you don't know when exactly. And today is your lucky month, June.  You see I remembered. So I woke up at 6 and after about 10 attempts of making a perfect Breakfast I made the breakfast and put it in you room and then I got In my best clothes because IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday Maira!!!"  Ishaan said with a big smile showing all his staright white teeth.

"Birthday? So what . It just means that I'm getting older and 1 year closer to my death. Waht's so happy about that?" I looked at his happy face. Why did he need to celebrate my birthday?

"Maira seriously. It was the day you were born . It celebrates your birth" Ishaan said trying to  act like today was the day I was born.

"I was born 20 years ago not today so I don't need to celebrate today." I said In a common sense voice.

"OH my God . Are you even human Maira? I'm not saying you are born today but I'm just celebrating your birth on the 1st  June to mark a special girls birth." Ishaan said putting emphasis on each word he said.

"But Mama said Celebrating your Birthday was not good. I have never done it before. What do you even do?" I said feeling stupid.

"Well you can celebrate this one as you have never experienced it before. In  a birthday you invite guests and cut a cake , You receive presents, You go put somewhere and  enjoy your time with your Family and friends and you just have a fun day which only comes once in a year so you have to make the most of it and that's what your gonna do today so eat your lovely breakfast , get up and wear your best clothes and get ready  to have the best day of your life well at least I'll try to make it the best day of your life." Ishaan said with a excited look. I really wanted to celebrate this now.

"Wow! It sounds great. I'll quickly get ready now." I said getting my breakfast to eat it .It was an omelette sandwich, tea and biscuits . Ishaan left the room humming to himself. After i had eaten my  surprisingly delicious breakfast i got out the western dress i bought. I hadn't touched it since. It was long and flowery perfect for summer it didn't have any arms but that was okay because i had a thin cardigan to go over it  . I slipped  on my brown, simple summer sandals and I wore my peach coloured scarf around my head. It was the first time I had worn that dress and it felt so nice and light. I looked beautiful just perfect  for a day out. I admired myself in the mirror and gave myself some last touches and finally got out. There was only Sohail sat on his chair. With his right leg over his left and his hands behind his head. He was looking up with his eyes closed and was tapping his feet on the floor. Ishaan came out of his room to see me standing there. 

"Wow! Your the prettiest thing I've seen all....."

".....All your life..." I said finishing his sentence for him

"...No..... All day." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes  at him he looked different from the morning. He was wearing denim jeans , A white top with a black  jacket over it. He was wearing white pumps and a white cap casting a shadow over his face. He looked cool and relaxed for the day.

"Once you have finished admiring me can we leave?" He said in his smile that he often did.

"First tell me how i look . I put effort to get dressed you know More then you did." I said folding my arms and putting a fake frown over my face.  

"You look very pretty . Prettier then I've ever seen you. Perfect choice for today. I'm not lieing Maira you look gorgeous in those light summer clothes." He said looking up and down at my dress.

"Thanks and you look perfect for today. You look ... handsome ... in those jeans and cool. You should dress like this more often not in your designer clothes." I said looking at his face light up.

"Thanks. soo you can be nice Maira." 

"Lets go now. I'll get a taxi on the way. Come on." He said getting his keys out.

"Excuse me Sir but  I have to go with you." Sohail said getting up from his chair and slipping on his jacket.

"Your not needed." Ishaan said in a careless tone.

"It's not about if I'm needed or not - i have to go- it's my job not my choice." I could see a slight irritation in his eyes.

"Well it's a day out for me and Maira to spend our time together not for some bodyguard to follow us and  observe every action we do." 

"But .. It's not my problem about where your going our what your doing . I'm here to do my job so Please let me do it" Sohail said raising his voice slightly.

".....Maira doesn't need another man . She has me so it is pretty pointless for you to drag your self along. So i think it if you stay here mate." Ishaan said looking at Sohail in the eye.

"Sir I'm not a security guard i don't need to guard your house i need to guard you. And i have specifically been told by your parents to guard the two of you so I'm doing exactly that. No matter what. So, if you have anything to say don't tell me cause I'm doing what I've been ordered and payed to do bye your parents not you." I could see that Sohail was loosing his patience.

"Well at the moment......"  I knew something was going to happen between them two now.

".... Ishaan stop....." I said putting a hand over his shoulders . He looked at me and sighed .

"Okay fine... come along then . But I'm telling you . You will be useless and not needed there so your free to stay." Ishaan said . I could see he was trying to control his temper for me.

"Let him do his job Ishaan ..... now come lets go.." I said pushing the door open and following on from Ishaan with Sohail stood right behind me.