My new home.

The driver stopped in front of a quite street.

"This is the place " Isa said giving money to the driver. We opened the door to step into a quite street with row of houses. Which one was ours?

"Come follow me" Isa with carrying dad on  his wheelchair. He walked down the street .There were a few kids starring at us. Isa stoped in front of a long, brick house with a blue wide door. It was probably the best house in the street.

"So this is the place I was talking about . I starred at the house. It was a nice house it reminded me of my own house . It wasn't very fancy but still a nice place to live in.

"It's really beautiful Isa. Just how I imagined it" I said looking grateful.

"I know it's not very fancy but It'll have to do." dad said observing the house.

"It's nice" Ishaan said looking at Dad.

"We will be living with you for 3 days and then you'll have to manage on your own until Ishaan gets his memory back. Lets go in now" Dad said opening the blue door with his keys. I stepped inside the house . Right in front of us were 2 bed rooms . A toilet on the side . Another little room which must be the kitchen and a wide open space in the centre . I went in every room and inspected the house. The kitchen was small and comfortable with all the necessary equipment. The toilet was Medium size with a shower next to it. And the 1 of the bed room was small with only a little bed and Small cupboard and the other one was big with a cupboard  and a draw. There was even another room that I didn't see It was exactly like the little room. 

"So lets make ourselves a home" Dad said . We all dropped our suitcases in The big room .

we sat at the table  . I served everyone water and went to the shower to sort myself out. I got out my Blue shalwar kameez with beads and patterns. I took a shower and washed my hair  and sorted my self out in the toilet. I looked so much better with clean hair, Clean clothes and clean face. I got out and went to Ishaan.

"Wow Maira! You look like a different person . You look so beautiful" Ishaan said looking at the new me. 

" I need to show you the real me. I'm gonna go and have a shower." Ishaan said walking out of the room. I opened all the suitcase and hanged them on the cupboard . I sorted everything out. The room already felt like a home. I went too the kitchen and made tea . It had been so long since I had made or drank tea. The smell reminded me of home. I quickly made the tea and put it into 4 cups. I looked for any biscuits but they were none. I took the cups to Isa who was in the small room next to us and the other cup to Dad who was in the other small room. I went to My and Ishaan s' room and placed the tea on the table . Ishaan came in after 5 minutes. 

He looked so different . His dark brown wet hair reached his eyes . His face was cleaner and brighter . He was wearing Jeans and a t-shirt . The sleeves of the t-shirt made his Muscles show. he was rubbing his hair with a towel.

" So how do I look Maira . Handsome right" Ishaan said looking pleased of him self.

" You look ok ." I said drinking my tea.

" Ok? I look ok? You don't have to pretend I know i'm dashing." Ishaan said.

"Whatever." I said smiling.

"Maira come on I said to you that you look nice so now you have to say it to me as well." Ishaan said with a  frown.

"I'm just kidding Ishaan you look amazing. Now drink your tea before it gets cold." I said  pointing at his cup of tea.

"Thanks . OH and Thanks for the tea." Ishaan said sipping on his tea.

" tastes great " He said finishing his tea on 3 sips.

I sat down whilst he sorted his hair out at the small circular mirror.   

I heard a noise it was coming from the corner. I thought I was just hearing things until I heard it again. It sounded like... like... like a .... mouse.

I could see a small grey thing in the corner. I was not scared of any animal except a mouse. for me they were the scariest thing in earth.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!MOUSE! A MOUSE!" I said jumping on the bed.

" What? Why you screaming so loud Maira ?" Ishaan said looking shocked.

" A.... mouse.. there is .... a mouse right... there.. look there" I said pointing at the small creature.

"A mouse? " Ishaan said . He look as scared as me.

" Oh just.. a mou..mouse" Ishaan said he was turning bright red.

" GET OUT YOU MOUSE! this is not the right place for you. GO!" I said standing at the corner of me bed.

"Maira stop screaming it's on..only a .mou..mouse . I'll get it out for you. Jus...st don't worry" Ishaan hesitated. 

"Be careful Ishaan they bite you know" I said . Ishaan took a step backwards. He was scared himself. He grabbed a box and quickly throwed it over the frozen mouse.

" There. Just a mouse Maira. Calm down." Ishaan said looking at the box.

"Well who's gonna take it out?" I said starring at the box.

"Oh I'll take it out . Nothing... nothing to worry about" Ishaan said hesitating over the box. I held the box and quickly walked out of the house with it . he came back looking like he accomplished the biggest task in the world.

"It's not a lion that your screaming your head off. It's just a little mouse." Ishaan said brushing his hair to the side.

"Really? Well who was turning bright red?" I said getting down from the bed.

" I was not you were. You should have seen your face." Ishaan said looking annoyed.

"Well I'll admit I was scared but look at you acting like a hero." I said folding my arms.

"Oh come on Maira why will I be scared. If I was scared then I would have not taken it out. Just a mouse after all. Anyways next time scream my name when you see one " Ishaan said his eyes full of pride.

"Ok Mr hero. I will. Thanks for saving my life and doing the biggest task in the world" I said in a sarcastic tone.

" It's ok " Ishaan said smiling.

Later on in the day I made daal (lentils) as there were the only thing In the kitchen. I served everyone and read my prayers which I hadn't read for a long time . 

" Ishaan you go to sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor. " I said laying a blanket on the floor.

" No you sleep on the bed." Ishaan said 

"No you need healing. Your ankle is still broken." I said 

"No I don't care you sleep on the bed" He said sounding annoyed.

"No"

"yes"

"no"

"yes

"no"

"YES . AND THAT IS FINAL!IT'S NOT A CHOICE . YOUR SLEEPING IN THE BED . FULLSTOP!" I said trying to scare Ishaan.

"Yes miss." Ishaan said instantly jumping in his bed and putting his blankets over his head.

I smiled and shut the lamp. How was I going to live with this silly Ishaan?