hope once again

I got up the next morning, next to Ishaan's bed and looked around me thinking I was at home with Mama and Aliya. I looked at Ishaan who was still fast asleep. Today was the second last day of Ishaan staying in the hospital and we had to go shopping for my and Ishaan's clothes. I looked at my dress it was dirty and had litte holes from the sides. I couldn't remember the last time I had a shower. And my hair was a mess. Even though I combed It with a comb Ishaan bought for me . I really needed to get cleaned up. I saw Ishaan move around in his bed finally he was waking up. 

"ummmmmmmmmm.....mm" he said still wiggling around in his small, white  bed.

"Where ........ am I?....." he said rubbing his eyes.

" Good Morning Ishaan. Your in Hospital remember." I said with a smile.

"Oh ... "he said finally getting up. The nurse came and gave us both our breakfast. We ate in silence.  After I finished I went to  uncl.. dads(why do I keep calling him uncle) room to ask him for today's plans.

He told me that in a while Isa will come and take us and if the doctor allows Ishaan he could come.

I went to Ishaan I told him about going for shopping and he said he realllly wanted to get out of the hospital and wanted to see more. I asked the doctor if he could come.

"ERmmmmmm. well he was lost his memory and has injuries but I think he'll be fine if he goes on a wheel chair." he said thoughtfully.

"WHAT WHEELCHAIR? I'm not a grandma. seriously Maira?" Ishaan said looking shocked.

"It's up to you." The doctor said walking off.

"Ishaan do you want to go or not? And you know a wheelchair is nothing bad and not all grandma's sit on a wheelchair."

"Ugh... ermmm fine take me on a wheel chair then. " he said with a frown.

" Good." 

We waited for a  while until Isa came to collect us. He helped Ishaan on to his wheelchair and we set off with Ishaan complaining of how ridiculous he looked.

we took a taxi to the shopping mall. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the beautiful , big and busy shopping mall . It was like ones on TV so big and beautiful. We walked in from the glass door. I looked in front of me looking at all the items and different types of people  I had never been to a place like this. I only went once to a bazaar which was ugly, stuffy and with nothing in it. It was nothing compared to this place. Isa walked me to the ladies section and I observed all the different types of clothes there were shirts, maxi-dresses, shalwar kameez, Sari's and western clothing.

"You can buy anything Maira as long as it's not ridiculously expensive. I'm gonna take Ishaan to the men section . We'll be back shortly." Isa said heading off with Ishaan.

I couldn't believe it I could get anything from here it was like a dream come true . I observed all the clothing hanging in front of me. I picked out a blue and purple shalwar kameez with beads and beautiful patterns, A long thin maxi-dress that reached tell my ankles , 2 plain scarfs and a long simple dress that looked comfortable. I wanted to buy more of the beautiful clothes but I knew Dad and Isa didn't have a lot of money. I roamed around the shopping mall inspecting everything . I picked up a small shampoo bottle, toothpaste , tooth brush , comb and hair bubbles. I hoped that didn't cost a lot of money. After I had done with my inspection I found Isa and Ishaan walking towards me. Isa was carrying about 4 big shopping bags. 

" are you done Maira? " Isa said 

"yeah." I answered looking at my pile of belongings.

"You haven't even bought anything look at Ishaan's stuff. He was about the buy the whole section ." Isa said looking at his heavy bags.

" That's not a lot I wanted to buy more Maira, But this annoying person stopped me. That's not fair now is it," Ishaan said with a frown.

"Ishaan come on look at how much stuff you've got and Isa is your friend not a 'annoying person'" I said trying to sound cross.

" Anyways I want to show you what I got" Ishaan said as he snatched the bags of Isa and started taking everything out. Their was a smart blue suit it would look perfect on Ishaan, A hoodie with jeans, A designer suit, simple t-shirt and joggers, Smart back shoes, Trainers and hair jell. 

" Ishaan so much stuff. Where not millionaires we could have used that money for better stuff." I said looking shocked.

" It's not my fault that I like to dress nicely. And anyways I wasn't going any where without all this." Ishaan said sounding annoyed.

" Ok anyways . Lets go to the counter and find out out how much money  has been wasted." Isa said already walking off with Ishaan. I followed him to the counter were there was a big queue. We waited and bought our belonging's and took a taxi back to the hospital.  It was already 7:00 .and Ishaan fell asleep instantly in his bed. I got mine , Dads and his suitcase packed and ready to go. And went to my chair next to Ishaan's bed.Tomorrow was going to be my life with Ishaan. How will it be like? How long will I have to live like that? Will Ishaan ever get his memory back? And how will our house be like? The questions flew around my head all night making me stay awake. I had hope once again.