(18) Oh my god.

He Immediately realized what he'd done then put gauze on his cut, it was large so he needed like 7 gauzes.  He wrapped it in medical tape and then cleaned the rest of his cuts. He was so scared and he was thinking that he is going to die. At that moment Aizawa walked into the house. Izuku put all of his clothes back on and walked out of the room With a smile on his face.

"Are you alright you came out in quite a hurry"

"Yeah, I'm fine. No worries"

"Are you sure, you're shaking."

"Oh, I'm just cold."

"Put on a jacket then."

"Oh yeah, I should honestly do that." Izuku walked over to the room he was staying in and grabbed an All Might jacket. It was oversized and looked hella cute on him. Or at least that's what everyone says. He walked back out of his room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. He saw that there was a villain attack. Maybe that's why Aizawa was late to come home, at least that was good for Izuku.

Especially since usually Izuku watched by Aizawa like a hawk.  But today Aizawa let Izuku walk to the house. If Aizawa had Drove him home that would've been bad for him. 

Next day cause I'm lazy

It was the next day and Izuku had woken up with such a pain on his arm that it almost made him cry. He got in the shower and he almost screamed as he pulled off the gauze.  The cut started to bleed again and he was scared. The gauze was filled with blood and was dripping blood. Izuku showered quickly and then redressed his wound. he was so damn scared. His heart was racing and as soon as he got to school he went to Uraraka.

"I've done something bad."

"what have you done?"

"I-" 

"Sit down class"

"Not now Aizawa!"

"Oh, You know what screw this class I'm going to take a nap." Aizawa just zipped up his sleeping bag and laid on the floor

"Ok so what did you do"

"wait Izuku did something?"

"Yeah, he hasn't said anything yet though."

"I know what he did. He got Momo kicked out of the program."

"What that's it?" 

"No that's not it"

"Then what is it?"

"Well, I" the world started to fuzz out. 

"Izuku are you alright" he then fell, Urakraka used her gravity to make sure that he didn't get hurt when he fell. 

"AIZAWA SENSAI! HELP IZUKU COLLAPSED!"Aizawa stood up and ran over to Izuku. He felt no pulse in Izuku's neck then pulled out a necklace with a button and pressed it. It beeped and then A few minutes later Recovery Girl and All might ran into the room. 

Ok so that's all for tonight so yeah. 

Updates every Wednesday And Saturday