(9) USJ again

It has been a few weeks since Izuku had moved in with Aizawa and the entire class was told that someone had to act as a captured villain for a training that they where expecting the League of villains to show up at. Izuku volunteered. Aizawa was Unsure but he told him that he needed to come to school in the outfit. 

Izuku was pumped, He was ready to scare all of his classmates. The next day, the day of the training, Izuku walked to class In fake chains around his neck and wrists. He wore a black shirt a pair of jeans and bandages. But his cuts were out in the open. 

Was he nervous people would think they were real? Yes. But he had some fake cuts. He used temporary hair dye to dye his hair black and then used makeup to make himself look sleep deprived. So many students looked at him as if he was insane but as soon as he got to his class and opened the door the entire class screamed.

Bakugo fell out of his chair and Kirishima and Uraraka yelled.

"JESUS CHRIST" In unison. 

"Wow that was quite the reaction," Izuku said as he chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, you look like a real villain"Izuku laughed.

"Well, I tried." Aizawa hadn't seen Izuku when he left but as soon as he entered the classroom he screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"Oh, Aizawa didn't you see me already?"

"NO, I DIDNT."

"Oh Well, I look Like this yeah."

"when I said look like a villain I meant a soft one. Not an 'Im going to kill you in your sleep' Villain"

"I'm Not one! I'm an 'Im going to slit your throat and hear you suffer' Villain"

"Even worse." Aizawa got closer to Izuku and whispered in his ear.

"I also didn't mean to show your cuts." Izuku looked at him then Laughed

"Sensei, you worry too much. I'll be fine."

As soon as the class had settled down Aizawa told them the instructions and the plan.

"Before you go and put on your Hero suits You need to know the plan. As soon as we go back to USJ I want you to treat Midorya as a villain. Degrade him. Midorya, Sorry in advance. Now when the league of villains comes I want you to make sure they know or think that Midorya is a villain. Midorya make a story as to how you became a villain, or why. Alright, no time to waste when you're done changing go to the busses."

Then all the students started to get up. Izuku followed Aizawa and they both waited in the bus as students started to file in. The bus ride was filled with chatter, Nothing important to say just mindless chatter to keep from the awkward silence.

"Deku you really scared us. We thought you'd come looking well a little better but nope you went full villain. But you did a really good job."Uraraka said in an upbeat voice like she usually does.

"haha, well I tried." The two had a mindless conversation about what they would do until they got to USJ. the students filed out of the bus as nicely as they came in.

" Rember the plan." 

"What plan? You mean protocol?" Katsuki said as he handcuffed izuku and then picked him up so that he was hanging upside down.

"yes, uh protocol." The group went into USJ and Katsiki threw, literally threw the poor boy into a corner. After an hour or so the league of villains came. That's when the fun started.

Ahhh cliffhanger! 588 words. Please comment what you think of the story so far and sorry for the short chapter. I had a party today and I had no choice if I went or not.