Beaches & Sunsets

Clarke
Me and Bellamy snuggled up on the couch. Raven and Murphy on the love seat and Octavia by her self on the recliner.

"Let's start with Get out." I yell

"I totally want to watch that but I don't want to be over here all by myself when we do." Octavia complains

Bellamy taps the couch next to him. "Come here O."

She jumps up and runs over to the couch. She sits in the other side of Bellamy. He puts his arm around her, and like me rests her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, now everyone shut up and let's watch the movie." Murphy says

We all laugh and he presses play. After 1 hour and 44 minutes of screams and the occasional laugh the movie was over. Raven jumps up and puts in the next movie, it.

"The Finn kid is really adorable." I blurt out

"Oh my god. I totally agree. Which is weird cause he's like a a lot younger than us." Raven laughs.

"Guys. You can talk about your crush on the kid later, by now let's watch the movie. Huh?" Murphy groans

"Well we could watch the movie if you'd press play." Octavia jokes

He rolls his eyes at Octavia and presses play. When the movie was over we were all really tired and decided to go to sleep. 

Octavia
The next day when we woke up Clarke and Raven had made us all breakfast. They made bacon and some blueberry muffins. We sat down around the kitchen table and ate breakfast.

"I know what we can do today." I blurt out

"What can we do today O?" I laugh

"We can go to the beach."

"I like that idea. I second that." Clarke says

"It's decided. We're going to the beach." Raven declares

"The beach isn't my favorite place in the world. But I guess we can go." Bellamy says

"Yes. Thank you big brother." I cheer

We all run upstairs to change and into our swimsuits. I wore a plain dark purple one, Clarke wore a red one with white poke-a-dots and raven wore a dark blue one with stripes. When we came downstairs the boys had their swimsuits on too. Bellamy had a dark blue, almost black, one on and Murphy did have a black one on.

"You guys are almost matching." I laugh

"No. His is blue and mine is black. See." Murphy says pointing to their shorts.

"Mhm. Okay sure." Clarke jokes

We all joke and laugh about their shorts for s few minutes before Bellamy buts in

"Okay. Let's stop laughing at me and Murphy and go to the beach. Shall we?"

"Let's go."

Raven
We get in the car. Of course Bellamy and Clarke are in the front seats and me, Murphy and Octavia were squished in the back seat. Clarke plugged in her phone and blasted today's hits on pandora over the speakers.

"Hey turn it up I love this song." I demanded as the song 'Girls like you' came on.

"Don't you think it's loud enough?" Bellamy groaned

"Nope." Clarke smirked and turned the radio up.

Me, Octavia and Clarke yelled/sang the song while Bellamy and Murphy sighed the entire time. When it was finally over Bellamy automatically turned the radio down.

"That song was.." Bellamy says

I cut him off. "Just the best song ever."

We arrive at the beach. Me, Clarke and Octavia instantly took off our shorts and tank top, so we're just in our swimsuits. We run down to the water and stop. We slowly walk in past the rocks and shallow water, when we're at our waists we stop and all submerge our entire bodies under the water to get our bodies used to it. We come above water to see Murphy and Bellamy sitting in the sand.

"Come on. The water feels nice." I yell at them.

"Oh yea?" Murphy questions

"Grow a pair and come in." Clarke yells

They just laugh and ignore us. We all roll our eyes at them. We all start laughing and talking. Suddenly me and Clarke and being lifted up and thrown under water.

"We're in now." I hear Bellamy say as me and Clarke resurface.

"You jerk." Clarke exclaims and slaps Bellamys arm

"Why do you have to be such a dick." I ask Murphy.

They just laugh along with Octavia.

"You think this is funny O?" I ask

"No. It's hilarious." She laughs

"Get her." I yell

We all swim over to her. Me and Raven grab her legs and Bellamy and Murphy grabbed her arms. We swing her back and fourth and then throw her. She screams the whole time until she is under the water. When she gets out of the water she smooths her hair back and wipes her face.

"You guys suck." She screams

""You love us." I tell her

After swimming for an hour we decided to get out and make lunch. We went to the car and wrapped ourselves in towels to dry off. We grabbed the cooler and set it on the picnic table next to our car. We made sandwiches and sat there for half an hour eating and talking. We decided we wanted to stay and watch the sunset. We had a few hours so we decided to go swimming for a little longer. We all run and jump back into the water.

After 3 more hours of swimming it was getting cold so we decided to stop swimming. We sat in the little bit of sun there was left and let the sun dry us. When we were dry we wiped he sand off with our towels and room turns changing into dry, warmer clothes in the car. When we were all done Bellamy decided to build a fire to keep us warm till sunset. He built the fire then him and Murphy rolled a couple of logs over for us to sit on.

The sunset filled the sky with a beautiful orange and pink color. Making the clouds look like cotton candy. I leaned over and rested my head on Murphy's shoulder. In that moment I was truly happy. I knew that this is who I was going to be spending the rest of my life with. And with that thought, I looked at Murphy and smiled. He smiled back and leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you John Murphy."

"I love you too Raven Reyes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Boom out.

That's the end of this story. I want to thank everyone who stuck it out and actually read it and voted. I had so much fun writing this story. I will do an epilogue, like my last book, soon.

And I am currently working on a new book and will have the first chapter out hopefully soon.