Camping day 1

Murphy
I was pissed. Not at Raven but at Colton. Yes, I was a little upset at Raven but I knew I had to talk to her about what happened. When I saw them kissing I got angry and without think turned and ran. I ran to this tree and just climbed until I couldn't climb any more. I sat up there for a good 20 minutes just calming down and enjoying the slight breeze. I had to admit, no matter what was happening in my life, climbing trees and just sitting up in them always made me happy. I didn't know why.

"Murphy!"

I heard off in the distance.

"Where the hell are you damnit!"

I heard again.

I climbed down and went to find who was calling me. I didn't get more then 10 steps away from the tree when I ran right into Raven.

"So, your hobbies include climbing trees, running from your girlfriend and then hitting her in the head." She jokes rubbing her head were we just head butted.

I slightly chuckle. "Sorry. About hitting you."

"It's okay." She laughs. "But Murphy, I actually came to talk to you about what you saw."

"Yea I wanted to ask you about it but I was upset and just ran."

"It's okay. I understand why you ran. But I want you to know that I didn't kiss him back. And be kissed me, I didn't want him too." She tells me

"I believe you. I'm not mad at you." I tell her

She sighs and pulls me into a hug. I pull away and kiss her.

"I'm gonna go find Colton." I tell her

"Don't have to I'm right here."

Raven
"You little bastard!" Murphy growls at him.

He goes towards Colton but I grab his arm. "No violence."

"He deserves to die!" Murphy says

"You don't decide who lives and dies. Let's try and talk." I say to him

"Listen to her Murphy. We all know I could beat your ass any time, any day." Colton add in

"Colton, no one asked for your input." I snarl at him.

"Look Reyes, if you wanna kiss me again I'm not gonna stop you."

I roll my eyes. "One, I never want to kiss you. And two, I never kissed you. You kissed me."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You kissed me first." I yell at him

"Please. That is not what happened."

I can't take him any longer. I walk up to him and in one swift movement punch him right in the nose. It takes him back a few steps and his nose instantly starts bleeding. Murphy chuckles at his badass girlfriend and walks up beside me.

"That'll teach you not to Fuck with Raven Reyes." Murphy smirks

I smile and take Murphy's hand. We walk away leaving Colton standing there bleeding.

"No violence huh?" Murphy nudges my arm.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take his lies any longer. And let's face it, he really did deserve it." I smile at him.

He doesn't respond, just pulls me in and kisses me. I laugh and we walk back to the camp. We walk in silence. A good, we're happy silence. When we get back to camp Colton, and Murphy's parents were sitting around the picnic table.

"How the hell did he get back before us?" Murphy whispered to me

"Will you 2 please come sit with us." Murphy's mother asks.

We walk over and sit down.

"Where's his parents and Maggie and Alycia?" I ask

"Down at the lake." Murphy's Dad informs us

"Let's talk about how Colton has a bloody nose. What happened?" Murphy's Mom asks

I explain what happened and how I punched him.

"Okay, well Raven I'm impressed. He deserved it. Your a total badass." Murphy's Mom and Dad both say

"What?!" Colton questions

"Yea, you kissed her, twice I might add, when you knew damn well she was dating Murphy. Your cousin!" Murphy's Dad tells Colton

Colton is speechless. Me and Murphy are laughing with his parents.

"Come on Raven, Let's go eat." Murphy says "I'll see you guys at the lake." He says to his parents.

He grabs my hand and we go to the lake. We had hotdogs, s'mores and swam until it was dark.

When we get back to camp everyone went to bed. I changed into my pjs and crawled into bed with Murphy. I curled up next to him and rested my head in his bare chest.

"How are you not freezing?" I jokingly ask him

"I don't even know man. Ask my body." He laughs

I smile and kiss him. "Goodnight Murphy."

"Goodnight Raven."

"I love you."

"I love you too Baby girl."

*Next Morning*

"Morning kids. Sleep well?" Murphy's mom asks us as we walk out of our tent

"Good morning. I slept great thanks."

"Morning mom."

He gets us each a cup of coffee and we sit around the fire with Maggie and Alycia.

"What's in the agenda today Mom?"

"There's a little town about 3 miles down the road that we're thinking about checking out." She tells us

"Sounds fun." I smile

"Great! Well have some breakfast then get dressed. We leave as soon as we're all ready."

We have some cereal for breakfast and go to get ready. I throw in some jean shorts and a black crop tank top on. I grab a light hoodie in case it's cold. Murphy throws on a pair of blue jeans and a black tee shirt.

"Your fashion sense is fantastic." I joke

"I'm a man, not a fashionista." He jokes back

"Whatever let's go. Your family is waiting."

"You know, when I marry you in a few years they'll be your family too."

"Can't wait." I smile and lean up to kiss him

We leave the tent and crawl in be car. His mom turns on the radio and plays music off her phone. We leave for the town and listen to the music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shoutout to ravenxmurphy07 for the idea of Raven punching Colton😂❤️
-Let's say that young Ian Somerhalder, picture above, is Colton because he's really adorable and I Love😍😍
-its been a minute since I uploaded. I don't have any pre written chapters and I have major writers block.