The Party

Raven
I wake up and look at my alarm clock. It reads 7:52. I roll over and Murphy is asleep next to me. I sit up and kiss his fore head. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. Suddenly Murphy's grabbing my wrist.

"5 more minutes babe." He whines

"I don't have time." I groan back at him

He looks at the clock. "It's only 7:54. You don't have anything for a few hours."

"Ughh fine." I give in

He pulls me back and I land on top of him. We both laugh. I curl up next to him and, to my surprise, I fall back asleep.

~~~

I wake up, again, and check my alarm clock. It reads 9am. I sigh and wake up Murphy. After what feels like forever of shaking him and repeatedly saying his name, he finally wakes up.

"5 more minutes." He pulls the covers over his head

I laugh and pull them down. "You said that earlier. Now we actually have to get up."

He gets up and goes to take a shower. Since I slept over at Murphy's last night, I slept in one of his shirts and a pair of his sweatpants. I changed into my clothes from yesterday, throw my hair up in a pony and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Monty.

M- I just checked with Bellamy and Octavia and their taking Clarke to the movies and then to the mall or something. Their keeping her busy until tonight. So do you think you and Murphy could come help us set up.

R- Of course. He's showering then we'll be right over. Hey Monty? Relax, she's gonna love it.

M- great thanks. And I know, I just want it to be perfect.

I set my phone down and yell to Murphy. "Hey, hurry up Monty is waiting!"

"There's no need to yell I'm right here."

I turn around and he's still wet in just a towel. I laugh and walk over to him. "You my friend, are such a tease."

"How so?" He smirks

"Just get dressed, people are waiting." I kiss him

He sighs, "Alright, I guess you don't want any of this."

"I do. Just not now." I laugh at him

He goes and gets dressed. We head to Monty's to set up.

Clarke
It's been a really amazing day. We went to see the movie 'quiet place' which was an amazing movie. Then we went to the mall. I didn't know why they decided to bring me to the mall and movies, but I was happy. It was about 7:30pm and we were heading home. Suddenly Bellamys pulls the car over.

"Alright princess, put this on." Bellamy hands me a blindfold

I laugh "Why?"

"Just trust us." Octavia joins in

I grab the blindfold and put it on. Bellamy continues to drive. After about 20 minutes the car is turned off. I go to open my door but it's locked. A few minutes later Bellamy opens it and they help me out. They help me walk to the door. Bellamy takes off the blindfold and were at Monty's house.

"Why are we here?" I question

"You'll see." Bellamy smirks

He opens the door and it's dark. Like no ones home. A few seconds later the lights flock on and about 30 people jump out

"Surprise!"

I look at Bellamy he smile at me. I see Jasper, Monty, Harper, Miller, Raven and Murphy walk over to us.