Stories and Stars

Raven
We didn't do much in town. We grabbed some lunch at a little cafe, much to Murphy's liking. After lunch we went to this lake and swam for the rest of the day. It was now night and we were all sitting around the camp fire telling scary stories and roasting marshmallows.

"Okay okay. I have one." Murphy informs us

"Shoot!" His Dad says

He starts telling the story.

"A young couple went to the movies one night. On the way home they stopped at the local lovers and for some kissing." Murphy starts

"Why did I know your story would start like this?" I joke

"Shh we're listening to the story." Maggie and Alycia say at the same time shushing Me

Murphy continues. "The boy turned the radio on to set the mood. Just as he reached his arm around his girlfriend, a news bulletin warns of an escaped murderer with hook for a right hand. The man had escaped from a facility for the criminally insane."

"Anyone scared yet?" Murphy's Dad asked

"Nope go on Murphy." I almost demand

"The boy thinks it will be humorous to tease his girlfriend and scare her. He begins to tell her that he is pretty sure they are in a place the escaped murderer will choose to hid. He hoped she would throw herself into his arms for comfort, but she doesn't. Instead she demands they go home right then." Murphy paused

"Keep going dude." Colton says

Murphy starts back up again. "Much to his liking the boy drives his girlfriend home. When she gets out she began to yell and eventually faints. The boy jumps out and runs to her side of the car. When he gets there all that's there is a bloody hook on the door handle."

"What happened to the girl?" Alycia asks

"That's the best part. Nobody knows if he killed her or what. All we know is that he took her."

"Mommy is hook man gonna come and take me?" Maggie asks

"No sweetie. But it is getting late let's get you 2 rug rats to bed shall we." Her mom says

Her mom takes her and Her sister to their tent and puts them to bed. Colton decided to go to bed too. Everyone ends up going to bed leaving me and Murphy alone by the fire.

"Let's do something crazy." Murphy blurts out

I laugh and turn to face him. "Oh yea? Like what?"

"Let's go to the lake." He smiles

"It's dark."

"Take a risk Reyes."

"What about your parents?"

"To hell with them. We're doing this."

He grabs my arm and pulls me to the lake before I can protest we're there.

"I didn't get to change." I laugh

"Who cares." He laughs

He strips down to his underwear and jumps into the lake. "Waters Nice. Coming in?"

"Your insane!" I laugh

I strip down to my bra and underwear and jump in the lake with Murphy. "Murphy this is freezing!"

"Don't be a baby." He splashes me with water

I splash him back. "Your a dick Murphy!"

"You love me."

"I do."

We laugh and he pulls me into a hug. He kisses me. I jump up and he wraps his arms around my legs to hold me up. He reaches around to my back and I wrap my legs around him. He rubs his hand up to my bra and begins to unhook hit.

"Murphy, no please. I'm not in the mood, I'm to tired."

"That's alright." He kisses my head and sets me down.

"I'm sorry Murphy I.."

He cuts me off. "It's okay babe. I'm not angry."

I smile at him and hug him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back. Suddenly, he runs out of the lake and gets dressed.

"Get dressed I'll be right back."

Confused I climb out and get dressed. When I'm done he's back with 2 blankets. He lays on down on the ground.

"Let's lay under the stars." He says

"I smile and join him on the blanket. He takes the second blanket and wraps it around our wet bodies. We lay down and I rest my head on his chest. He wraps his arm around me. We lay there,enjoying each other's company staring at the the stars. Before we know it we both asleep.

*next Morning*

We woke up and got back to camp before anyone woke up. We changed into different clothes and got ready for the day. Murphy made a fire while I made coffee for everyone. We sat around the fire, drinking coffee waiting for everyone to wake up. Murphy's Mom and Dad woke up first and they made breakfast. They made bacon, eggs no pancakes. After everyone woke up we all ate and everyone got dressed. We all decided to just hang around the camp today. Me and Murphy decided to go to this hiking trail we saw when we were driving to the camp.

We each grabbed a bottle of water and a granola bar. We got in the car and drive a few miles to the trail. When we got there i read the sign about the trail.

"Sign says it's a 5 mile trail and when you get the the other side it's only a 4 mile walk back here to the car." I tell Murphy

"How is the hike back to the car shorter?" He questions

"I don't know. It's not uphill like the trail ?" I say siding more like a question.

"Well let's make it a 10 mile hike and walk the trail back too." He says

"Sounds good lets go."

He locks the car and we start the hike.

"I wonder if we'll run into any other people on the trail." Murphy laughs

"I don't know probably. It's 5 miles."

We walk for about a mile without seeing any others. We talked about random things. We talked about school, summer, family and our friends.

"It's weird. I haven't seen Bellamy and Clarke for only a few days and I kind of miss them." Murphy says

I laugh. "Yea me too. I wonder how Bellamy and Clarke are doing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this is such a filler chapter and I kind of don't like it. This isn't edited so forgive the spelling mistakes and stuff.
~~School gets out for me in exactly one week yesterday so after then I should be able write and post more