Reunited

Bellamy
"We've landed."

"Okay. See you soon." I say and hang up the phone.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to Clarke.

"I'm gonna run to the store and grab some dinner. I'll be back in about an hour."

"Ooh. Could you grab some guacamole. I've been craving that like crazy." She pleads

"Of course." I stand up and place a soft kiss on her lips.

I grab my keys and head out to my car. I forgot I got a new car and Murphy isn't going to recognize it. I grab my phone and text him.

B~ Hey. Forgot to mention. I got a new car when we went to college. Had to tell me so you weren't looking for the car I had in high school.

M~ That's cool man. What's the car look like? You know, so I know what car to look for.

B~ Oh right. Here.

M~ That's a dope car

M~ That's a dope car. Can't wait to drive it!

B~ Haha your funny. I'll see you in a bit.

I plugged my phone in and played some music as I drove to the airport. It was about an hour drive so I could listen to all my favorite songs.

When I got to the airport. I pulled up to the pickup lane and shut off my car. I got out and saw Murphy and Raven. 

"Murphy Raven over here!" I waved my hand in the air

They came over and Raven jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. I wrap my arms around her and hug her back.

"I've missed you Bell." She says into my neck

"I've missed you too. Both of you." I say setting her down.

I walked over to Murphy, and to my surprise, he hugged me. "I've missed you man."

"I've missed you too Murphy." I laugh

They load their stuff in my car and we all load up. Murphy gets in the passenger seat and Raven sits in the back. I drive for a few minutes and pull into the Walmart parking lot.

Raven groans. "What are we doing. I want to see Clarke."

"I guess I forgot to tell you guys. Clarke's been craving guacamole so I told her I would stop and grab some avocados."

"Here you guys stay here. I'll run in and grab them." Raven offers

"Thanks Rae. Here take a few dollars." I say handing her a five.

She shoves it back to me. "On me."

She jumps out and runs into the store.

"So how have you and Raven been?" I ask