Meet the Ex

Murphy
We've been walking for about 20 minutes, hand in hand. Laughing and talking about the most randomness shit.

"Okay okay. I have a question." I say

"Oh yea? What's your question?" Raven laughs

"Okay so imagine we aren't dating."

"I love doing that." She jokes

"Shut up and listen." I roll my eyes and laugh. "Okay if someone walked up to you at school, and used this pick up line, your right leg is Christmas and your left is thanksgiving. Can I visit between the holidays? Would that turn you on or off?"

She punches me in the arm and rolls her eyes. "Where the hell did you get that from."

"I watched Deadpool the other night with Bellamy. Anyway, answer the question."

"Definitely a turn off."

"Really." I laugh

"Definitely."

We laugh and continue walking. Suddenly we hear someone yell Ravens name.

"Raven! Hey Raven Wait up!"

We stop walking and turn around to see a man running up to us. He's wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans. He's tall and has blonde, shaggy hair.

He finally catches up to us. "Raven hey good to see you."

"Wick?!" Raven exclaims

"How have you been? It's been forever." He exclaims giving Raven a hug back.

I see her cautiously hug him back. He pulls away and let's his ands rest on her sides alittle longer than I like.

"Who are you?" I ask

Raven let's out a little laugh. "Sorry. Wick this is Murphy. Murphy, Wick."

"Hey man nice to meet you." He shakes my hand

I smile slightly. "Yea you too. So how do you to know each other."

"Oh we-" Wick starts

Raven cuts him off. "He's a friend from out of town."

I look at her not totally believing her. She smiles

"Well, I gotta go. It's nice seeing you Raven, good to meet you Murphy." Wick says before he takes off running

"He's a weird man." I joke

"Yea he's something." Raven laughs

"So are you guys really old friends?"

"You want the truth?" She asks. I nod in response

"A few summers ago. I was 15, almost 16. I was a troubled kid so my parents sent me to stay with my grandma one summer. I guess they thought it would help me." She starts

"It did help thought. Right?" I ask

"Oh yea." She says and continues. "So, I went to this party one night, and I had a lot I wanted to forget so I got pretty fucked up. The only thing from the party I remember was the next morning. When I woke up in bed with Wick."

"Is that what made you change?" I ask

"Yea. After loosing Your virginity to some dude, drunk at a party. That really makes you really re think your life choices."

I smile and wrap my arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder. We decided to just the around and go back to camp, since it was getting dark. When we get back, dinner was ready. We ate dinner and all sat around the fire and watched the sun set.

"So, who has any non scary story?" Alycia asks

"I have one." Raven smiles

I smile back at her and she starts her story.

"Okay, this story takes place 97 years in the future. After a fire took over the entire earth, making it non survivable for humans. So, to keep the human race alive, they went to space and started a life up there."

Alycia and Maggie were smiling obviously enjoying the story.

Raven continues. "So, after 100 years of living up there in space. Their space station was running out on oxygen. So they took 100 delinquents, all under the age o 18, and sent them down to earth. To see if it was safe for everyone to live on."

She took a breath and continued.

"When they landed, they found out that their We're earth borns still on earth. The didn't like that the delinquents landed on their land. So they went to war. In the end, earth was survivable, and let's just say they lived."

"Happily ever after?" Alycia asks

"Not all story have a happily ever after sweetie." Raven says

"Ohh." The Girls sadly say and look at the fire.

"And the delinquents lived happily ever after." Raven smiles at the girls

"Yay!" They cheer

"So Murphy, Raven. Me and your father were talking, and were going to be going home tomorrow. Your aunt is pregnant and so die to give birth soon. We don't want to miss it."

I'm alittle upset but I nod in understanding. Me and raven go to our tent.

"That was a good story. Where did you hear it from?" I ask once we're both in our sleeping bags.

"When I stayed at my grandparents that summer, my grandpa would always tell it to me before bed. He said it reminded him of his child hood. He said he thought I grew up way to fast and wished we could go back to when I was younger." She says

"That's sweet. Do you still see your grandparents?" I question

"Not since that summer. I plan on going this summer thought." She smiles at me

I smile back and kiss her. She snuggles up next to me and I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her close to me. We fall asleep peacefully.

*next morning*
Raven
Me and Murphy wake up pack up the tent and stuff. We're ready before his parents so we sit around the picnic table. Colton and his parents are still asleep.

"We're ready kids." Colton's Dad calls out to us

We walk to the car and get in. Since we got up so early me and Murphy fall asleep the whole ride home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've been busy packing and getting ready for my trip this weekend. But after this weekend hopefully I'll update more.
Ignore the spelling errors I didn't edit