Chapter 6

Almost all of the next day Tessie, Kyle, and I hung out around the base and in the city.  It was nice for all of us to be together again even if Hank wasn't there. Then again like Lennox and I we have a deep hatred for each other.  Later on I left Kyle and Tessie alone and went to my station. Dino was there in car mode probably sleeping on the job. I didn't blame him the wreckers seem as bad as the twins so I'm sure he never had any alone time on that ship. I let him be and sat down at my desk where all my drawings were scattered. Most were unfinished sketches and few I'd begun adding color.

"So I see Kyle was right" Tessie walked in without me noticing and I jumped. "Sorry sorry" she smiled sitting down.  Tessie knows about my ADHD and always tried to help me out. I smiled too to let her know it was okay.

"He's a Ferrari? That is some car" She said looking at Dino.

"Thank you" Dino said transforming and scaring Tessie half to death. I guess he hadn't been asleep only faking.

"Um your welcome, I guess." Tessie looked towards me.

"And who are you miss?" He asked kneeling.

"I'm Danielle's mother so you better take care of her" Tessie told him keeping her head high. I sat in my chair and his my face. Sometimes she can be a bit overprotective and she was the same with Jazz when he was around.

"I'll be with Kyle okay? Just wanted to check on ya" She pats my shoulder before walking off.

"Well she's tough to please" Dino laughed turning to me. "So she's your mother? Does that mean you and Kyle are siblings?" He asked looking pretty confused.

"No no she's more like my caretaker. I ran away from home when I was ten and they took me in" I sighed "I'm sorry you had to go through that"

"Oh its fine I understand, she cares about you" Dino stands and while my mouth is telling me to keep talking my brain is keeping me quiet. When I look at him now though I don't see the Jazz in him. I see him differently now and he's not like Jazz. My mouth defeats the thoughts my brain are producing.

"Yeah if you ask me though she's a bit overprotective" I laugh and for a while I'm myself again. Dino and I start talking more about ourselves and I find his real name is Mirage. I don't even notice when Optimus walks by and hears us. I don't even realize its going to be a lot harder not to talk from now on.

_~*~_

Hey me again so I recently watched Transformers 4 Age of Extinction. Let's just say I don't hate it but I don't love it. I could go on a full out rant about everything that's wrong with that movie but for your sake I won't do that. So yeah...that's all other than we are reaching the end of this story. This will probably be the only story I write about Danielle. That's it.

Comment/Vote

Much Obliged

Lexi