Chapter 8

We decided to go back to NEST in the morning and spent the night under the stars. I eventually fell asleep and woke up in the backseat. This time I was smart and didn't sit up right away so I wouldn't hit my head.

"Ready to go?" Dino asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I muttered sitting up. We drove back to NEST where I was sure Kyle would be waiting for me. When we arrived though it was Tessie that was waiting for me.

"Danielle" She said quietly walking over and hugging me.

"I know just...where's Kyle?" I ask her.

"In his room sulking I think" Tessie smiles. I sigh and hug her again before heading down the hall to his room. His door is closed and I open it while knocking.

"Hello?" I ask quietly walking in. His room is full of technology. A big tv and a million video games with his laptop, headphones, and other furniture crowding it. It's also extremely messy, figures.

"What do you want?" His muffled voice comes from underneath his bed covers. I walk over and sit on the edge of his bed. He acts like such a kid sometimes I swear, but I still love him. I pull the covers down to reveal his head and smile down at him.

"Hi"

"I hate you so much" He grinned sitting up and hugging me.

"And I hate you too" I laughed. "So why are you hiding?"

"Jealousy maybe, I hate that Dino got you to talk and not me" Kyle shrugged.

"Well..." I couldn't think of anything.

"Doesn't matter, your happy now and talking. That's all I need" He stood up. "So now that you will actually talk to me! Video games?" He grinned.

"Why not?" I grinned and we went to set up the game. Player against Player, I won, every. Time.

-*~*-

Just the epilogue to go. I may write another book at some point but we'll see.

Comment/Vote

Much Obliged

-Lexi